Chapter 1: Can I?

Holly clicked her four-way pen furiously, the plastic noise echoing throughout the classroom annoyingly. Goddamnit! It just didn't make any sense! Frustrated she flicked the pen away before it tumbled and tossed, crashing to the floor with an inaudible thud. Shit, it was out of reach! And she only had a skirt on today, of all days for your pen to fall! She needed that pen too, it was her only one, and she wasn't keen on answering the rest of the maths paper in blood.

"Just another few inches", she thought to herself.

Her hand reached across the floor while her free handheld down her skirt at the back, hoping Pervy Powers next to her wouldn't see too much.

All of a sudden, the legs of the chair gave way and Holly plummeted head first towards the laminate flooring of the classroom. The class shuffled before bellows of outrageous laughter and snorts erupted around her. She looked up slowly, her cheeks the shade of cherries, to see Mr. Joyce standing in front of her, clearly a bit amused, with an outstretched hand.

She took his warm firm grip (forgetting that her own hand was still clammy from her pen) and he pulled her up with ease.

Any hope that Pervy Powers hadn't seen her ass now was completely dashed as she caught him, jaw dropped and staring at her in the corner of her eye.

She tugged on her skirt, inching it further down, covering as much flesh as the material would allow. She cleared her throat, thanked Mr. Joyce and took her seat again, pen in hand. Mr. Joyce turned lazily and retook his stance against the whiteboard, his hands crossed and leaning heavily on one leg rather than having his weight balanced. The unsupporting knee was hooked, and the leg leaned and crossed at his ankles.

He looked so sexy like that.

It was no wonder Holly would be failing this test, she had to deal with his beauty every day as he continued to explain maths with passion seeping out of his every word and his low voice seeping into her mind and causing her hormones to go crazy!

That wasn't a learning environment!

He would be the perfect catch for any girl, and he was relatively young too, twenty-two.

Not like he'd go for a girl like Holly anyway. He wanted a mature woman, she supposed. And she might be mature for her age but she was still only seventeen. A girl could dream though, couldn't she?!

A shrilling piercing noise echoed through the class, sighs of relief followed as students began to pack their bags and hand up their tests. Holly was always last out of class no matter how ready she was to leave.

"Thank you, class, and have a good weekend, enjoy the sun." Mr. Joyce said, his voice carrying across the class. It was that deep sexy voice changing her hormones again.

"Holly? Stay for a second?" He added, almost like an afterthought.

Her heart rate raced, she felt the blood rush through her neck and could hear it in her ears. Her cheeks were ruby red again just like that. Oh god, he was a mind reader, wasn't he?

When the class had gone and it was just the two of them, Holly was only fit for heart surgery. He leaned against the desk and Holly was convinced he heard her moan in longing for him to just push her against that desk and shove his dick into her. "Holly stop it, he can read your thoughts remember?!" She shouted internally to herself.

"Are you okay from your ... incident early? You took quite a whallop to the head." Mr. Joyce said, in one, long and soothing breath.

Oh, even the way he said "whallop" was amazing. Adding that 'H' really made him sound Irish. More blood reached her cheeks and she was convinced that that couldn't have been possible, since it was all already in her cheeks. She coughed, oh great now her smoking habit was catching up with her and her trachea was closing up! She was going to vomit.

"Yeah," she muttered, not even managing a "thank you".

Mr. Joyce uncrossed his arms and propped them on the desk, keeping himself upright as he placed more of his weight on the desk.

"I couldn't help but notice your underwear though. And your ass, which might I say is wow!" he said cooley.

Wait what?! What had he just said?! She tried to recall her half-asleep attempts at wearing clothes this morning, not quite sure which underwear she'd gone for.

"They are black and have a red ribbon on the bottom," he said, laughing.

He definitely could read minds! He even knew that she didn't know which underwear she had on!

"Mind if I take another look?" he looked her in the eyes, not flinching.

"Well that escalated quickly," she thought as Mr. Joyce's hands began to train down to her bare thighs and make their way up her legs, lifting her skirt while simultaneously turning her on, tickling her uncontrollably and catching a glimpse of her underwear. Who said men wouldn't multitask?! When he had spoken, he spoke slowly and controlled and almost seductively.

"Are you going to say something?" he asked her and she laughed, realising she hadn't said anything in a while since she was too shocked.

"Fuck me. . ." she whispered, looking up at him, catching herself in his eyes.

He smiled, lifting his hands and placing them on her waist before he pulled her towards him and kissed her. He kissed her softly at first before he grew intense and his kiss became stronger and faster. It was quite possibly the best kiss Holly had ever experienced. He needed air so he pulled away, kissing and licking her neck while his increased breathing tingled against her skin.

"Can I?" he said, his warm breath tingling in her ear.