Chapter 5

Chapter 5

The meeting went well. The company agreed to the conditions and signed the contract. So after I finished the rest of my work I grabbed my things and headed out. Waiting for the lift to arrive my phone vibrated with a text from Eoin.

Wanna have a movie night? xx“

Sure :) I just go home to eat and change and come to your place then. xx“ I replied.

When I got home I took a quick shower and changed into comfortable clothes. Then I cooked vegetarian Spaghetti Bolognese (with soya insteed of meat). I try to live as healthy as I can. So I went veggie a couple of years ago and later started to use soya-milk insteed of normal one. But I still eat eggs and cheese so I´m not vegan.

After eating two dishes of that (I know that´s alot but I do lots of sports so it´s balanced) I grabbed my stuff and got into my little green mini cooper. It´s quite practical to drive a tiny car in London because it´s easier to find a parking lot.

When I arrived at Eoin´s he greeted me with a tight hug and kissed me like he haven´t seen me for weeks, which made me laugh. He led me into his living room where he had placed popcorn and chocolate at the table. He already had put out a movie which seemed to be a horror movie. I´m not too fond of horror movies, because when you once in real life looked into the eyes of a person who wanted to harm you, you never want to see that again. And least of all for entertaining. But I let him have his way because I knew that he just wanted me to cuddle up with him. So I didn´t really paid attention to the movie and just put my head on his chest while he put an arm around my waist.

Eoin´s POV

My plan worked out better than I thought because Jenna didn´t even wait for a scary scene to cuddle up with me but did so straight away. I liked how she felt in my arms and with that comfortable feeling my eyes soon started to close, because I haven´t slept that well.

When the credits of the movie began to roll I woke up and found Jenna sleeping as well, still with her head on my chest. I picked her up bridal style and carried her into the bedroom. I quickly went back into the livingroom and shut off the TV. When I came back she had cuddled up in the blankets. She looked so peaceful when she slept. Even in this short amount of time I had noticed that she had build a wall around her. She was always cautious how much she would tell me and anylised me as if to see if she could trust me.

I carefully got into bed as well and hugged her body close to mine. For a second her body tensed up but quickly relaxed again. Like that I fell asleep and have to admit that I haven´t slept that well in a long time.

Jenna´s POV

When I woke up I hastily went to find a clock fearing that I slept too long but was relieved that it was only seven. Habits are sometimes a really good thing! In the afternoon I would go to Dublin to check out the location for a shop that was to be opened over there. I love Ireland and its countryside so I was looking forward to spend two and a half days over there. Since I still needed to pack and get some things out of the company I got dressed.

„Are you going to leave me again?“ Eoin pouted.

„Sorry, but I´m leaving for two days to go to Dublin today and I still need to get everything organised.“

„What am I going to do two days without you?“ he said mocked frantically. But there was a serious tone underneath which made me worry that he might like me too much.

„Whatever you normally do“ I smiled, a little clueless about what that might be. He wasn´t that easy to get to talk about himself. Because of that I just added „You know... Eat, sleep and stuff.“

He stuck out his tongue at me and grinned. Then he engulfed me in a lasting hug and gave me several pecks on my lips. He led me to the door and kissed me one last time.

„I think I´m going to miss you“ he said seriously.

„We´ll text and it´s only two days!“ I tried to cheer him up. He smiled and waved when I got into my car.

Eoin´s living room on the side... I hope you liked the chapter. Please tell me what you think!