Chapter 16

...„Come on. I will catch you!“ he said and opened his arms. After he had to encourage me for several more minutes I finally jumped. He caught me with ease but when he took a step back to regain his balance, he stumbled and we fell to the ground. Me on top of him. I was afraid that my weight could hurt him so I tried to get up quickly. But Colin had a tight grip on my waist, stopping me from moving. When I looked at him confused I noticed that his eyes were locked to my lips.

Without thinking I chrashed my lips into his while I buried my hands in his hair. He was surprised at first but kissed back passionately and pulled me closer by the waist. He slid his tongue in my mouth and while our tongues played with each other, he turned us around so that he was on top of me now. I wrapped my legs around him, wanting to be as close to him as possible.

He slowly began to kiss along my neck, driving me crazy. I bit my lip trying to hold in a moan. Colin stopped kissing my neck and looked at me lovingly. He brushed the hair out of my eyes and slowly studied every part of my face. When his eyes wandered to my swollen lips, he slowly bend down to kiss me again. He was nearly touching my lips when we both cringed because the car service honked, probably wondering where the owners of the car were.

Colin helped me get up and we walked back to the car. While he talked to the service guys I mentally slapped myself for cheating on my boyfriend. How could I be so stupid?

The whole ride back home we didn´t said a single word. I felt guilty because I was Eoin´s girlfriend now and should only kiss him! He would be so disappointed and sad. Maybe even hate me :( He must not find out about this! It was just a kiss anyway. It didn´t mean anything! But just as I thought this, I realised that it did! I wanted to kiss Colin ever since I met him and this time I had given in to my craving.

When Colin stopped infront of my apartment I quickly got out. I wanted to get away from him because I feared that I would betray Eoin again and if I did that, then I would be aware of betraying him and would chose it.

I was nearly at the door when Colin called my name. I hesitantly turned around to see him running after me. He stopped a few meters before me.

„I´m so sorry Jenna!“ he said looking just as guilty as I felt. „I had no right to do that.“

„It´s my fault. I kissed you. I shouldn´t have done that!“ I said angry at myself and turned around again. He grabbed my wrist stopping me. The touch was electrified.

„Will you tell him?“ he asked.

„No, I don´t want to hurt him.“ I said disappointed in myself knowing that I already did.

He nodded and watched me as I walked away.