Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Eoin´s POV

„How is Freya?“ Jenna asked as soon as she arrived at my flat.

„She is doing alright I guess. It seemed to be a misunderstanding. Robert got forced into this situation. He said he would never do that to Freya. Apparently the women drugged him, according to the doctors and took advantage of him.“

„Thats horrible!“ she said astonished. But then her face fell and she looked sad. But as soon as she noticed me looking she smiled again and said „Well, I'm glad that he wasn't really cheating on her. She is so lovely and I don't want to see her hurt!“

„Me neither!“ I said and took her in my arms. She laid her head on my chest and hold me very tightly, like her life was depending on it. It was so cute!

„What would you like to do today?“ I asked, looking at her lovingly.

She shrugged her shoulders and thought for a moment. „Maybe a movie?“

We agreed on Jurassic Park and sat down on the sofa.

Jenna seemed so distant today. She wasn't even watching the movie but looked at a random point of the room and was deep in thought. When I started to tickle her, she jumped in surprise. And our tickling fight soon let to kissing...

I couldn't hold back any longer and released myself into her.

„I'm sorry that I couldn't hold it longer. Now you haven't had your climax.“ I said feeling guilty.

„That's okay.“ Jenna said and caressed my check. „I wasn't really into it today. I have just so much on my mind that I couldn't concentrate.“

„What are you thinking about?“ I asked curiously.

„Oh, there is just so much work at the moment.“

Somehow I didn't really believed that work was the only reason but I didn't wanted to push her to tell me. So we just laid there and listenend to the sound of our breathing.

Jenna's POV

I laid there and tried to come up with an excuse to leave. I couldn't stand being with him after what I did. The guilt tormented me but at the same time I couldn't stop thinking about how Colins lips had touched mine and how good in felt.

„Eoin?“ I whispered.

„Yes?“ he answered relaxed.

„I think I'll go to the company now. I have to finish some projects.“

„Now? It's 10 in the evening. Nobody is there. Is this project really so important that it can't wait till morning?“

„I'm sorry that I leave you alone... again. But I can't rest until I get this project done. I'm worried that I won't finish it in time.“ I lied.

„Okay, fine. But you know that you can talk to me, if there is anything else. I know it wasn't that easy for you to get into this relationship with me. If there is anything bothering you, you can talk to me. Okay?“

„I know. It's really just work.“ I assured him and got up.

I really drove to the company because I didn't wanted it to be a total lie. Everything was dark and it was weird being here alone. I switched on the light and went into my office. I knew that I wouldn't be able to concentrate on my work so I decided to clean. I'm always cleaning when I'm emotional. To let off steam.

After at least an hour I finally fell into my chair. My heart was still pounding too hard and there was no rest in sight so I went through the papers for the next day. But my mind always wandered off to Colin so I gave up on the papers and laid my head on my desk.

Guys, I'm so sorry that I haven't updated in such a long time. I have so much work but I really wanna continue this story for you! I can't promise to update soon but I will do my best!