Chapter 25

Chapter 25

The time is passing very quickly, the alpha's have come and gone, and both Cole and Chris have gone to the United Nations, leaving me behind. I miss them so much; it's depressing to be away from them for so long. The babies are restless and can feel my longing for my mates. They miss their fathers. Even though they call me every day, it's still not enough. I miss their touch, I miss them. And now I'm wallowing in self pity. Good one Nica.

I rub my hands on my swollen stomach and whisper "I love you little ones." I feel a few kicks, gently and I smile a little.

I hear a knock on the door, and tell Eliza to come in. She has been my career since I was summoned to bed rest by the doctor.  Things had to be carried on as usual, hence the fact I'm alone and my handsome ones are gone.

"You'll never guess who is here!" she says walking in with a bright smile. After her, Becca and my brothers follow. The smile on my face must be huge right now. I let out a squeal and Becca comes running into my arms.

"Baby girl, or baby mamma, I missed you!" she whispers to me.

"I miss you too!" I let out a few tears, only to hear my brothers 'awws'.

"Come here you two." I command them my voice full of joy.

"Hey sis, we missed you." Alex says. I hug them both. They take a step back and look at my stomach, I feel extremely large right now.

"Wow, you're massive." Andy said, only to be slapped on the arm by Becca.

"You look beautiful. And radiant." Becca reassures.

"Okay, everyone out! I am going to freshen up. Make your selves at home." I told them. Once they were out I showered and dressed for the day. I had lots of new clothes that fit me now. I put on a dress and put my hair in a messy bun. I walked down the stairs, if you can call it walk, Eliza calls it a wobble. Everyone was in the sitting room, and stood when I came in, we walked to the dining room together for some breakfast.

"How was your flight?" I asked them.

"It was alright, but Becca slept the whole way." Andy said with a mischievous smirk, once again, he was slapped by Becca, they were entertaining to watch. Alex just took one of her hand and kissed it, making her blush. I really miss my men right now. Only a few more days, I reassured myself.

"How long you planning on staying, please stay till Cole and Chris comes back. I get quite lonely sometimes. I would explore and make some friends, but I am confined to my room."

"That’s what we planned." Andrew said with a smile.

"Mum and dad send their love." Alex said, "They wanted to come, but dad has alpha duties."

"Okay, that’s fine, I'm sure they will be here when the four arrive." I said with a gently smile.

"So… have you gone shopping yet?"

"In a way, I ordered some things from the internet. Some have already arrived. And Cole and Chris painted the rooms a unisex colour before leaving. They will be sharing a room for the time being."

"Aw, that is so cute. So, when's the due date?" she asked.

"Okay… so Alex and I are going to go out to the town while you to talk about baby stuff." They said both getting up from their seats. They both gave her a kiss on the cheek while she huffed at their decisions. We walked to the sitting room, and sat down together. Eliza was being quiet like she did not want to intrude.

"I'm going to go find Jake. I'll see you later, love you." She said walking out of the room.

"Bye!" Becca and I both said at the same time. "So? When is the due date?" she asked again.