Chapter 24

Chapter 24

A week has passed, and you can see my bump more clearly. Everyone is excited for the birth of my children, and I mean everyone. We have received gifts from all over the world; it just makes me feel appreciated. My stomach is pretty big for it has been about 2 weeks, but considering it's going to take under 4 months, and I am having 4the doctor says it's normal. I am not worried about the pain, well I am a bit, but my body was made to handle more than one child, being a wolf.

 "The alphas and their mates should be arriving any time." Cole said coming behind me as I look at myself in our mirror. "You look radiant, beautiful." He says with a charming smile. I reflected his smile. His arms are wrapped around me, stroking my bump, sending never ending tingles all around me.

After holding me for a while, he let me go, and went down stairs. I passed my hands through my hair still looking in the mirror. I was wearing a dress, as we have been shopping for maternity clothes, nothing I had fit me anymore. I was still looking at myself when someone blocked my mirror. I looked up into the eyes of Chris, he bent down and pecked my lips. He took my bottom lip between his teeth, making me moan. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and played with his hair. I yanked it back and scrapped my teeth down his neck. He shivered making me moan. Damn hormones, I think I blame them too much.

"How are we going to do this Chris? I've only just got pregnant. You both will be going to the UN and I'm scared. I don’t want to be by myself." I said into his chest. The previous mood had been forgotten, truth be told, I am scared. It was their mission to make and I didn’t know if it would go well.

"Nica." He said kissing me. It gave me reassurance. "We can feel you panicking. Its going to be fine, you our babies, me and Cole. We wanted you to come with us to the UN, you do not have to do much, just give us support. We do not want you on your own, we should have cancelled the meeting because you were pregnant, but as the kings, we have to do this. It is in everyone's interest and safety." He ended with another peck.

"So I can come with you?" I asked looking up.

"We wouldn’t want it any other way. Now come, the alphas are arriving." He said. He held his hand out for me to take. His kissed the tips of my fingers making me shiver. He smiled, and led me downstairs.

Cole was there greeting the alphas that had arrived. Those who had mates came with them, which made me smile. It was lovely to see so many loved up couples here. There were quite a few here, some looked tough and some looked older and gentle, but I knew they were all tough and good alphas. They were the most important alphas in the world. All have alphas underneath them like they were under our; Cole, Chris and my ruling.

They all turned serious as me and Chris came into the room, and bowed. The gesture made me smile. I gave a small bow back to them, knowing they too will like the gesture.

After a while, everyone had greeted each other, and we all gathered and sat. My mates were standing either side of me and they were going to talking. I kind of zoned out, because I had heard it before. They were planning to tell the world about our existence so that we would be able to live in harmony. Some of the alphas knew about this as a rumour but this is the first time it has come out. All the women gasped around the room, the men held firmly to their mates. I tightened the grip on my mate's hands. They squeezed it back in reassurance. Everyone calmed downed, still shocked. My mates told them about their trip to talk to the United Nations, and how they would need a few of them to come. All volunteered to come, which made me proud of my mates considering they were all sceptical to begin with.

It was being to get late, and everyone was ready to get settled into their rooms, but we had to eat.  The meeting was rounded up for the night, and we were called in for supper. The women ate together and the men ate together.