Chapter 14

Chapter 14

All I knew is that we were on a plane. It was warm, and my head was placed on a shoulder. I didn’t want this moment to be ruined, so I kept my eyes closed. All I remember was getting into a car and waving my friends goodbye. I vaguely remember being lifted from one place to another. They may be moved from the limo to the plane. I opened my eyes and looked next to me. On one side was Chris, and my head was placed on Cole's shoulder. They were both reading a book, which was my favourite thing to do.

"Do you have a spare?" I asked them. They both looked at me from their book, they were so caught up that they did not realise I was awake. I looked around and noticed that there was no one around us.  "where is everyone?" I asked voicing my thoughts.

"What do you mean?" Cole asked.

"We are on the plane right?" I asked, confused.

"Yes the private plane." Chris said understanding what I meant. I was shocked, private plane?

"You have a plane?" I asked. I think my mouth was still hanging open, while I was stating the obvious, while they were laughing at me expense. I closed my mouth. I could not wait to reach.

"Here's a book." Cole said handing me one from the many he had on the plane. I did not know they liked to read.

"Thank you. How long have we got till we reach?" I asked.

"About two hours." Cole said. Chris was back to his book. I placed my head back on Cole's shoulder and got into the book.

                                                                            ***

It was five minutes before we landed and I used this time to look at America. This was the first time I had been out of England, and I loved what I saw. The sun was just rising, it was morning here and evening when we left England. The lights were beautiful. Chris told me that we were landing straight in Lock Hart. It was green, but had beautiful houses everywhere. It was a mixture of nature, yet residence, it was nice. It had that whole natural home feeling to it.

"Beautiful isn’t it?" Eliza said coming behind me.

"Yeah, is there any place to shop nearby? I need to buy clothes; my English clothes would be suitable."

"Yeah, there is lots of places to shop. And, you got New York, which we can fly in any time. I will take you if you want." She said with a glint in her eye. You could tell that she wanted a sister.

"That would be good." I said smiling.

"Are you nervous?" she asked me.

"What about?"

"You are going to meet the King and Queen of the werewolf world. Are you not scared?" she asked. And that is when it hit me, my cool demeanor changed. My mates sensed it and came to the window were I was standing. They both touched me, but it would not help as much as their comforting words this time.

"What's wrong?" they both asked in calm voices.

"Please take your seats. The plane is coming in for landing." We heard. They both took my hand and led me back to my seat, tucking me in, in the process.

"Don’t worry babe it would be fine. Everyone would love you." Chris said kissing me on the cheek.

"What about your parents. They are not everyone." I whispered shaken.

"They are going to love you. Where is the confident Nica gone?." Cole asked putting his hand under my chin lifting my lips to his soft ones.  It was a soft gentle reassuring one. What is wrong with me? I was more of the confident one. Cole released me from his spell and I smiled at them. We landed by now, I just could not feel anything stuck in my world. Eliza was looking at me, with a guilty look on her face. It made me laugh, which brought a shocked look to her face.