Chapter 5

Chapter 5

I woke up in between two people, I had not got enough time before I got use to this they were my mates, yet I have not yet gotten use to them sleeping next to me. I became conscious of what I looked like in the morning and pulled the cover over my face. At least I did not wake up to my mother kicking me out for a reason I have no idea of. I heard chuckles and figure they were awake and buried my face deeper into the warm covers where their bodies laid next to mine. It was the best feeling in the world.

"Don’t laugh at me." I mumbled wishing this would stop them.

"Don’t hide from us then." They replied at the same time. "I knew you will come to us, after all we cannot sleep without eachother." Chris said. That I did not know of. How am I going to survive if one of them is out  doing pack duties?

"Don’t worry, one of us will be with you in bed. At least one of us, we prefer to sleep with you together." They then moved the cover from my face. I was welcomed with a  dark room, although I was sure all you could see behind the curtains were grey. I did not like the thought and wanted to be out of England so bad. Lock Hart is where I want to go. With my mates.

"What are we doing today?" I asked

"First of all, we need to get you some new clothes. You need more than what you have now. We will have to do a little one here and then a bigger one once we get to Lock Hart." Said Chris. I always loved the fashion of around the world, but I was never one to know much of how to dress with big style because I dressed normal. Like every other teen, nothing much. I loved dresses. I was a girl in that respect, but I always associated myself with boys, who I see as brothers. I have one girl friend, Becca, talking of which I need to talk to. You know, about having mates, which happens to be two of our male teachers, for one day, and oh yeah is are princes to the world of wares. I got a headache thinking about what my last 24 hours have been like.

"I need to go to school today. I need to see Becca and explain to her how im leaving and that I have two mates and to say good bye…"

"Calm down, we need to go in today anyway. We need to tell the principle we found whom we have been looking for and we will be leaving the job soon." Cole said. "It's only 7. You have enough time to be in school for 8:45. It's all good."

Chris sat up and gently put me on his lap, my head was resting against his bare chest. This warmed me up instantly because our blood are more warmer than human. Well the male is, they are meant to support the female with their body heats. I smiled and reached my hand out to feel Coles body, to bring those extra electricity to the one flowing from my body from Chris touch. Cole kissed my lips and I could not have wished to be at a better moment than this. I forgot all about going to school. Well, almost. But first I am going to enjoy the warmth of their touch. Listening to Chris heart beat, it gave me comfort, I wished it beat for me as mine beats for him and Cole. I smiled against Cole lips.

"I love this so much, but we need to go." I told them. They held me tighter to their bodies, my wolf rejoiced at this.

"Five more minutes." Chris said, "ten more minutes" Cole said at the same time. I laughed, getting out of their strong grips, which was hard because they were alpha's for a reason, they gave up and gave me freedom, much to my wolfs displeasure.

"I want to be alive to see them again. If I don’t tell Rebecca that would not be the case." She surly did not like my threat, knowing how much truth they held. I got out of the room and got back to my original one to change and freshen up with a shower, and the rest. It felt so good, the shower, if that’s what you called it. It had to be something more… sophisticated, It felt so good to rest my muscles. I got out to the cool temperature outside the shower and dried. I got dressed to go to school in a long top, which my mates put there, and jeggings. A mixture of jeans and leggings.  With high tops. The feminine ones with a heal. I put on a hint of makeup knowing I did not need much. It felt good not having to cake my face with it like most girls do at school. Simple, that’s how I liked to go.