Chapter 20

Chapter 20

I woke up with the sun shining on my skin. My eyes opened and closed, the light shining too bright. I was being pulled closer into someone's arms, I felt kisses being placed on my nose, forehead, eye lids and finally my lips.

"Wake up babe." I heard Cole whispered into my ears. His voice was rough and husky, I loved it. I opened my eyes and pulled back from the kiss. I looked into the green eyes opened in front of me. I started to get lost just staring at them. I saw the smile in his eyes; I smiled back and gave him a peck.

"You need to go school. They sent the uniform." Chris said. I rolled over and got pulled into his chest, I was facing the green eyes of Cole. I pouted sending a message that I did not want to go. But he just gave me a peck.

"I don’t want to go, why don’t we just stay here in bed?" I asked. "It benefits all of us." I heard a groan behind me and I saw Cole closed his eyes, as if to clear his thoughts.

"Don’t make me dress you Nica." Cole said, I could not see anything wrong with that to be honest.

"Oh please do, as long as you let your hands linger I don’t mind." I said giving him a cheeky smile. He groaned. "Fine." I said giving up. I climbed over him, and walking to the shower. I heard groans, and then remembered I was still naked. I giggled and ran the rest of the way knowing they would be following.

After the shower, I saw the uniform placed on the bed. I had just finished drying my hair as my mate went to dress. I was going to be late, I knew it. I got on the uniform, which was nicer than those in England. I had a pleated skirt which reached just above my knees due to my long legs, fitted white blouse, and a sweater vest and a blazer above. It had a black and gold colour scheme. I liked it, but the whole point of going to school in America was the fact that there was none. This had to be a private school.

"You will be going to Lock Hart High, for some courses and Lock NYC Hart for other classes. Some things are taught better in New York." Chris said coming up behind me, wrapping his arms around me looking at me in the mirror.

"How do I look?" I asked smiling.

"You look beautiful. I like a girl in uniform." He said with a cheeky smile, I hit him on the arm but I could not help the smile that broke out. I twisted in his arms, and I wrapped mine around his neck. I pecked him.

"Okay… wait, how am I getting to New York?" I asked.

"Our private plane will be ready to pick you up, from Lock High to NYC High." He answered.

"Okay, Lets go I'm hungry." I took myself out of his arms and held on to his hand, pulling him out of the room and into the big kitchen.

After the long breakfast, I went to brush my teeth and added minimum make up. I put on some black flats and exited the room. I met the twins in their office, poking my head inside.

"I'm ready to go." They raised their heads and smiled. I walked into the study, and kissed both their cheeks. They stood up and closed their laptop lids. I looked at them confused.

"Okay, you cannot leave John and the other guards." Cole said with a serious look on his face. I reluctantly nodded my head.

 "I will drop you today; Cole has some things to do." Chris said.

"You do not have to... I will be fine." I reassured him.

"I want to." He said kissing my cheeks. "I'll meet you at the door."

I walked over to Cole and kissed him on the cheek. He pouted, yes pouted and grabbed me back into his arms, for a full on kiss. I leaned into his arms, letting his lips take over mine, enjoying the electricity that flowed. I felt wind around us. I pulled back and open my eyes to see his green ones. I smiled, he returned it. From the corner of my eyes I could see the water in his glass was floating in mid air. I let it down gently. I needed to get a hold on these powers.