Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Today was the day my father was being crowned the king of England. I have not seen my grandfather in days since the first day of coming here. My father told me that he had moved in their country house, he and my grandmother. I still haven't met her. She has not been well… I want to see her before I leave though.

"Morning, sunshine." Cole said, leaving kisses on my eyelids. When I opened my eyes, I saw green ones looking down on me.

"You ready for today?" Chris asked.

"Yeah, I think so… when will we be going to Lock Hart?" I asked.

"We can leave any time after today, though our mother is dying to meet you." Cole said.

"Yes, the sooner the better. You will still be able to come here whenever you like. We don’t want to take you away from your family." Chris said. This is why I love them. They smiled at me like they read my minds. I guess the bond is getting stronger.

"Have you guys even got your suit fitted?" I asked.

"Yes, when you had yours done." Cole told me.

"When are we going to see your dress?" Chris asked eyes filled with eagerness.

"Tonight." I said smiling.

"Aw, come on. I think we need to see it before everyone." Cole said.

"You might, if you're lucky. But I may be dressing with my mother."

"Nina…" they both said. I gave them a wink, while crawling over Chris to get to the closest bath room. But he held my thighs in place, just like he did when they marked me. I looked over to Cole for help, but he just shrugged and lay back down. Thanks very much, my wolf said.

"Are you sure? Because, you will not see the suits we have planned out for you if you don’t show us…" Chris said trailing off.

"Aw come on Chris. You can't do this to me!" I said pushing my bottom lip out into a pout. Which he kissed and released me from his hold.

"Only if you show us yours..." he said. it was funny how the roles were turned.

"Nope." I told him walking into the bath room, swaying my hips. I threw a wink over my shoulder at him and heard him grown. I giggled behind the door. 

I walked into the shower, the feeling never got old, and every time I get in here I feel as if it's the first time. Once I got out, I felt properly clean. I wrapped the towel around my naked body, brushed my teeth, and moisturised my skin. I got out of the bath room not expecting them to be there. But then I heard a wolf whistle, which scared me half to death.

"You scared me half to death!" I told them. I saw their eyes on my legs moving in sync up my body, their eyes turning lighter, showing their wolves about to come out. Knowing this I ran to the walk in wardrobe, and counted to thirty.

"you guys done?" I asked opening the door, seeing their eyes were normal, they laughed at me which had me turning red.

"It's safe Nica." Chris said.

"Good, now can you pass me my black Bra and panties? There are in the first draw. Make sure they match, you know the ones with the lace…"

"Okay, okay! Enough with the teasing before I lose myself to my wolf again." They said, making me giggle.  I wrapped the towel firmly around my body and took my underwear from the hand that held them.

"Thank you." I told them giggling as they expected me to come out not shut the door. I got into one of the dresses I found in here. Today was I big day, I had to dress better than I normally did.