Beautiful Freaks become Forever Unstoppable~ Chapter 29

{Ryan's POV}

I rolled over and held Skye. "Good morning." She said. "Good morning to you to." I kiss her cheek and lay my head back down. "So what are we doing today?" She rolled over and looked at me. "It's a surprise." I said. "Ry, you know I don't like surprises." "When was the last time you didn't like my surprises?" "Never. But." "Exactly, there is nothing to worry about you'll love it." We had the day off today and I'm so happy. We've been starting to work on a new album for the past month and it feels nice not to have to go in today. "Can you at least gove me a hint on what we're doing?" "No, all I'm going to say is wear a bathing suit under your clothes." "Ryan what the fuck are we doing that needs to involve bathing suites?!" "Calm down you'll see later when we go." "Okay, well when are we leaving?" "Hmmm. probably around 1 or 2." She moaned and rested her head on my chest. "I don't want to get out of bed today though." She said. I laughed. "Well you're going to have to sooner or later." "I choose never." "What am I going to do with you." "Love me forever." She looked up at me. "I already do." I kissed her.

I walked downstairs into the kitchen and looked around for something to eat. I grabbed a box of poptarts and took a package out and walked over to the couch. I sat down and ate my breakfast. I have to finish getting things ready for today. I got up and walked over to the small closet we have and opened it. I scaned it looking for the picnic basket that Skye had put in there when we first moved in. I smile at the thought of when we first moved in together. It was only two months ago, and they have been two of the best months of my life. I see it and take it out. I put everything in the basket and checked to make sure Skye wasn't coming down. I ran out quickly to my car and set the basket in the trunk. Basket, check. Guitar, check. Blanket, check.

I walked back in and saw Skye sitting on the couch. "What were you doing outside?" "Just checking something, don't worry." I set my keys down on the table next to the door and walked over and sat down. She rested her head on my shoulder and I wrapped my arm around hers. "Can you please give me a hint on what we're going to do!" "No. It's a surprise for the last time." I kissed her forehead and rested my head on hers.

{Nash's POV}

I woke up and got out of bed. We had the day off today so I though I would do something with Jo. I got dressed quickly and grabbed my keys so I wouldn't lock myself out. I walked across the hall and unlocked the door and walked in. I didn't see her in the living room so I figured she was either still sleeping or taking a shower. I walked through the door to the bedroom and saw her still laying down sleeping. I smiled at how cute she looked.

A year ago I would never even think about saying anything like that. I never even though about relationships. It was just about partying and drinking. And now here I am. Absolutely head over heels in love with this girl. Who would've though that I would even be thinking that.

I leaned down and kissed below her ear and saw her smile. "Wake up sleepyhead." I whispered. "No. I don't wanna get up." "You can stay in bed a little longer, and then you have to get up. Cause I wanna spend my day off with my girl." I started to walk our the door when she said something. "Don't leave! Come here." I laughed and turned around. I walked back over to her and took my shoes off and laid down on the bed with her. She snuggled her head into my neck and sighed. "What's wrong?" I said. "It's just that you're starting a new album, and with a new album that means tour. And tour means we'll be separated and Nash I love you." Those three words, the words that neither of us have said yet. I didn't say anything for a minuet and felt a tear hit my chest that wasn't covered my shirt. I lifted her chin up and looked her in the eyes. "Jody Rose Bryant. You are the most beautiful girl in the world. I don't want to see you cry. Ever again. I love you. Do you understand." She she smiled and nodded her head. I kissed her forehead and laid down.

{Becca's POV}

I woke up smiled knowing that today was the boys day off. I didn't know what we were doing but I wanted to. Jamie has this thing with surprising me even though he knows I hate them. I rolled over and saw him still sleeping. I played with his hair a little and saw him smile. I liked playing with his hair, even though it was short, I wish I could've been able to play with it when it was longer. The smile disappeared from his face and he rolled over facing me. "Jamie bear." "Do not call me Jamie bear." I laughed and he pulled me closer to him. "Why not, you are my Jamie bear." "Because I do not like being called that." "Fine then what would you prefer me to call you." "I don't care, just anything other than Jamie bear." "Awwww please." "Fine. But only you." He leaned in and placed his lips on mine. I felt the work drift away as I fell under the trance of Jamie's kiss. Reality came spinning back when we both pulled away.

We walked downstairs and towards the door. Jamie said he was taking me somewhere but he didn't say where. He grabbed his keys and we walked to his car. He opened the door and held it for me an I got in, he closed it and walked around to the other side. He got in and started and we began driving. I listened to the radio and heard Hung Up come on. I smiled and laughed. Hearing it reminded me if when it first came out and me and Skye heard it on the radio for the first time. And when they went on tour with Justin Bieber a few months after. I saw Jamie look at me out of the corner of my eye and I looked at him. "What are you looking at mister?" "Nothing. I'm just surprised you aren't singing." "Well maybe I don't want to." He laughed and shrugged his shoulders.

He pulled into a parking lot. I looked and saw that we were at an amusement park. This'll be a fun day.

{Skye's POV}

I got changed and waited downstairs for Ryan. He came down and grabbed his keys. "You look beautiful." He said wrapping his arms around my waist. "You always say that." "Because its true." I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck."I love you Ry." "I live you to baby." He leant down and kissed me. "Okay, you ready?" He said. "Yep." He took my hand and we walked out to the car. He opened the door and I got in and he walked around. I closed the door and he closed his and kissed my cheek quickly.

He held my hand as we drove. I turned the radio on and listened. I smiled at the song that came on and I looked over at Ryan and he smiled. "You should sing." He said. "How about no." He laughed. "Why not, you have an amazing voice." "No I don't!" "Yes you do! Are you forgetting New Years when we were driving back?" "No. I try to I don't like singing in front of people. The only people that have heard me sing are you and Becca, and that's the way it's going to stay." "And I'm like, yeah everything you heard is true everybody knows I'm hung up on you. And I'm like yeah, telling other girls I'm through Everybody knows I'm hung up on you. You got the style, you got the flavor, I want you now, I want you later, I'm hung up, so let's get down tonight. Floating around, a couple of gypsies shaking it up, we're getting tipsy you show me yours cause Imma show you mine." I laughed at Ryan as he sang. "Everybody knows on hung up on you." We both said together. "Sing!" He said. "No!"

We pulled up to a small area. He got out and got to the door before I could. "Such a gentleman." "I try my best." He said winking after. "Alright now close your eyes." He said. I listened and closed my eyes. "Not that I don't trust you but to make sure." He walked over and tied a bandana around my eyes. He told me to stay right where I was. I heard noises and movement and tried to think about what he was doing. I felt him hold my hand. "Ready?" He whispered. I nodded my head and felt the blindfold come off. I opened my eyes and stood there breathless. I looked around and at the lake that was in front of us. "Ryan." He took my hand and smiled. He walked me over to a blanket under a tree and I sat down and he did to.

He surprised me in the best way possible. Setting up a picnic and playing a song for me. I have the best boyfriend ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haha finally got it up!! So don't be surprised if the chapters are a bit shorter because I'm trying to get it over with on Sunday and get the sequel up. Mostly because its Becca's birthday!!!

Anywhore, I'm having a wonderful time at camp.

Also check out my new story where do I go now?

~Peace~Love~PAWTY!!~

~Skye