Beautiful Freaks become Forever Unstoppable~ Chapter 22

{Becca's POV}

"Bec." "Yeah Jamie." "Will you move in with me........ Here in Tennessee." I don't what to say at first. Massachusetts is my home, I've always lived there. My friends live there, Skye lives there. "I, I don't know. I mean it's hard to know right now. Can I think about and then decide." "Of course. I don't want to make you do something you don't want to. I love you, and whatever you decide I'll be with you no matter what." "I love you to." I pecked his lips and laid my head on his chest. I fell asleep thinking about what to say.

I woke up and saw that I had a text from Maggie.

Maggie~ hey I tried texting Skye but I don't think she was up, so do you guys want to hang out today?

Me~ Yessss! What are we gonna do?

Maggie~ Probably just go to the mall and roam around.

Me~ Sounds awesome i'll go wake Skye up and tell her.

Maggie~ Okay, I'll probably pick you guys up in an hour.

Me~ See ya then!

I got up and walked over to Ryan's room and saw him walking out. "What are you gonna do?" He said. "Nothing don't worry I'm just gonna wake her up." He looked at me and walked downstairs. I walked into the room and looked at her. Awe she looks so peaceful. I jump on top of her and she let out a small yell. "Becca, why the hell did you jump on me?" "So that I could wake you up...." "Why are you waking me up?" "Because Maggie said she tried texting you and he thought you were asleep cause you didn't answer. And then she texted me asking if we wanted to hang out, and I said okay." "Okay, but why the fuck did you jump on me to fucking wake me up?" "Stop swearing, and I haven't jumped on you in a while. So it's time to get the fuck up." I got off of her and grabbed her arms and dragged her over to her suitcase. Jamie walked walked by the door and stared at us. We both started laughing. "Do I even want to know?" He said. "Probably not." Skye said.

I sat on the floor as I waited for Skye to come out. I was already changed so I didn't have to. She came out and threw her pajamas on her bag. We walked downstairs and sat down at the table. Jamie looked at me and I smiled. "So what are you two doing today?" Jamie asked. "Going to the mall with Maggie." Skye said. "What did we tell you." Ryan said. "Yes, yes we know Ryan. You said we would become best friends and we are now." Skye said. "Oh yeah she said that she'll probably be here in an hour. But that was before I had to spend a 20 minuets waiting for you to get ready, so probably in like 40 minuets." I said. "It's not my fault that I got up later than you!" She said.

Maggie pulled up out front and honked the horn, I gave Jamie a hug and kissed him on the cheek. We walked out and Skye sat in the passenger seat, I sat in the middle seat in the back.

{Skye's POV}

We were walking around the mall and mostly just looking. We decided that we should actually eat some lunch since all of us were hungry. We got our food and sat down. "So I need to ask you guys something." Becca said. "What's up love." I said. "Jamie asked me to move in with him last night." She said. "That's awesome what did you say." Maggie said. "I haven't told him anything yet." "What, why not?" I said. "Because he asked to move in with him, here, in Tennessee." I don't know what to think at first. If she says yes than I'd be in Mass with just Ry. "What do you want to say." I said. "I don't know, if I say yes, than obviously you and me will be separated. And you're my bestest friend in the whole world, and you're my partner in crime." She said. "I think you should say yes." I said. "What about is though." She said leaning her head on my shoulder. "Are you kidding me, we can pull a long distance relationship. We're strong." She laughed. "So what are you going to say?" Maggie asked. "I'll say yes, I love Jamie and I'm happy that we're going to be moving in together now." Becca said with a smile.