Beautiful Freaks become Forever Unstoppable~ Chapter 14

{Ryan's POV}

Me and Jamie were now back home in Tennessee. We got off the airplane and walked out and saw Nash, Ian, and Maggie. We laughed. "What? You guys think just because you have girlfriends that you can forget about us." Ian said. "Yeah, come on Ryan your my partner in crime. You just can't leave me." Nash said. "So when do I get to meet these girls?" Maggie asked. "Soon don't worry. Besides we're pretty sure you guys will become best friends." I said. We gave each other quick hugs and we walked outside. There were some fans outside so we signed some autographs. We got into Ian's car. Ian was driving and Maggie was in the passenger seat. Me, Jamie, and Nash were in the back. "So how was Massachusetts?" Nash said. "Cool but extremely cold." Jamie said. Ian and Nash laughed.

Ian pulled up outside of our parents house. Jamie got out and we said, "See you later guys." "We're hanging out before you guys leave again." Nash said. "We will." I said. Me and Jamie walked in, it was a little quiet for our house. After I closed the door Anna came running down the stairs. When she got down she came and hugged us both. "It's nice to see you to Anna." I said. "Yeah. Now could you please let go." Jamie said. She let us go and looked us. "Aww but I've missed you guys. It's been sad being the only child." She said. My mom came out from the kitchen and hugged us both. "There are my two boys, so why didn't you guys come home with Nash and Ian?" My mom said. "Because we were in Massachusetts." Jamie said. We went and sat down in the living room and our mom and sister followed us. "Okay but what was there that caused you guys to go there after tour ended?" Anna asked as she sat in between me and Jamie. "None of your business." I said. "Ohhhh okay. I know what it was." Anna said. "Okay, so you think you know? Then what was the reason." Jamie said. "Girllllssss." She said. She was pushing me and Jamie. "What about girls?" My dad said as he walked into the room. Me and Jamie got up and gave him a hug. "Ryan and Jamie have girlfriends that live in Mass. and that's why they didn't come here after tour ended." Anna said. "Girlfriends?" My dad said. Me and Jamie sat down again, messing with Anna a little. "What? Oh yeah we do." I said. "I knew it!!!" Anna said. I wrapped one arm around her and had my other hand on her mouth. That was until she licked my hand. "Julianna!!! Whyyyy why would you do that!!" I said as I wiped my hand off. Jamie was just sitting there laughing. "Will you two stop fighting!" My mom said trying to stop laughing. "When do I get to meet them!!!!!!" Anna said while jumping up and down on the couch. "We don't know, probably sometime next year." Jamie said trying to hold her down. We didn't succeed, she just kept bouncing. "Next year!!! I want to meet them now." Anna said. "Too bad." Jamie said. "Well bring them soon I want to meet them." My mom said as she got up and went baxk to the kitchen. "See even mom agrees with me." Anna said. "It doesn't matter. We'll bring them down and introduce them to you when we want to. Okay?" I said, "Fine is all she said after. She got up and went into the kitchen.

{Jamie's POV}

Anna. I love her and all but she needs to calm the fuck down half the time. Sh always gets to excited if me and Ryan say that either of us has a girlfriend. She goes crazy asking when she can meet them and everything else. Me and Ryan walked into the kitchen and saw that our mom was cooking dinner and that Anna was sitting at the tabledoing homework. "So what are they like?" she asked. "Anna, what do you mean? What are who like?" I asked. "Your girlfriends, I want to know what they're like, or at least their names." She said giving us puppydog eyes. Ryan put his arm around her and said, "You know that you are an extreme pushover, that doesn't understand what a persons personal life means." "I know! But you two love me." she said." Yeah we do, but that's because your our sister." I said. "Okay so we'll tell you their names for starters, how's that sound." Ryan said. "Okay, I guess that I'll settle for that." She said. "Alright James you'd go first." Ryan said. "Fine. Alright Anna if it makes you happy, my girlfriends name is Becca." "Okay so her real name is Rebekah?" "Yes, her real name is Rebekah." I laughed. She twirled round and faced Ryan. "Your turn." She said. "Alright, my girlfriends name is Skye." He said. "Those are pretty names. I can't wait till I meet them." She said. Me and Ryan sighed.