Intro

Note: I hope you guys enjoy, it's my first story and I hope people like it!
It's in Victoria's view.

Ring. Ring. Ring. Ugh why do I have to get up now? Do they not realize at school, that sleep is vital to function? I literally spent all night on my science essay, and I get no sleep with it? I get up, and get dressed for the day, putting my brunette hair back in a bun, and run downstairs. "Hey sweetie, you better start leaving, the bus is almost here." I kiss her cheek and run out of the house. Ever since I was four, its always just been me and my mom. My dad left us, for some other chick who lives in New York, leaving us back at Los Angeles to make a living of our own. With that I support my mother the best that I can, by raising money as a Literature tutor at my school. While my mom works at a Starbucks near our house. Let me say, it's nice to get a free coffee every once in a while. As I run to the bus stop, I see my bus start to pull up.

I'm glad I rushed out when I did.As i get on the bus, I try looking for a seat. When you get super focused on writing all the time, you don't think of hanging out with friends as a priority. So when I go to find a seat, people put their hand out on the spot next to them so I can't join them. I'm an outcast at my school. When I see an open seat, I sit and pull out my journal. I look at my essay and start to polish it. I hope I get a good grade, I worked hard. "Why do you always write all the time?" I look to see a boy in the seat next to me, who has taken a liking to smoking vapor. "Why do you always smoke all the time?" I respond. I am the type of person to speak their mind, and that's partly why I love to write. My comment had shut him up and he turned around in his seat to put away the vapor cigarettes he had stashed in a ziplock bag. I continue to write until the bus has stopped. Maybe today will be a new day. Boy was I totally unaware of what was to come.

Last note: thanks for reading!!!! Comment, and stay tuned for the next chapter!!! Sorry this one was short next part won't be though:)