Chapter Four

I will be uploading the covers with every chapter to show everyone the wonderful covers that were made for Changed Fate

Thank you Becky190 for this picture!

---

The day of the triplet's first birthday party felt like a mad rush to begin.  

I woke up late because someone turned off my alarm. I didn't hear the babies wake up because my baby radio was also turned off.  

This was their first birthday, it was special and I was late! 

It was almost ten when I got out of the shower. That meant that the triplets had already been fed. I had been planning on making them something special, but someone stopped me.  

I knew that by the time I got to Finn's, I wouldn't have had time to make myself look sane. By the time I was dressed and presentable for the day, it was almost eleven! 

People were supposed to be getting to Finn's house at one. Mikko's house wasn't big enough to have a party. Finn's house was built to house a pack.  

The babies were in the living room, dressed and happily playing with their toys, while my dad watched over them from the couch. I hadn't seen him in months, so it was heartwarming to see him admiring his grandchildren.  

The triplets had no idea that it was their birthday, they were way too young. But it was special to me. I picked each one of the up and smothered them in kisses.  

I had Ben in my arms when Mikko came into the room. "Let's load them up and get them to Finn's." 

I carried Ben out while Mikko carried Cass and my dad carried Angie.  

"Where's Nikki?" I asked looking around. It was odd not to see her around.  

"She left with Mike to Finn's this morning. She wanted to get most of the decorating done before you could get there," Mikko said as he buckled in Cass.

I stuck out my bottom lip in a small pout. I wanted to be part of the decorating. Nikki seemed to be beating me to everything this year.

"She didn't want you stressing out," dad explained, probably spotting my pouting.  

"Yeah, she likes to do that," I muttered as I double checked Ben's restraints.  

Once the kids were buckled in, we went to Finn's house.  

Nikki had done a lot of work while I had been asleep. There was a pathway of balloons that led to the entrance of the house. I didn't know that she bought helium.  

The front door had a ribbon around it with the names of the triplets in the middle of all of it.  

The front entry had the Disney decor all around. It wasn't overly cluttered, but the theme was super obvious.