Chapter Three

And the winning cover is... FangsAndKisses. 

I absolutely loved all of the submissions for the cover of this book

I absolutely loved all of the submissions for the cover of this book. Thank you to everyone who took the time to send me one!

---

Two days until the triplet's first birthday

It was safe to say that nothing was going anyone's way.

Finn was having problems negotiating with JJ's alpha. Finn was trying to be civil about it, but I could tell he was a hop, skip, and a jump away from challenging the alpha for his pack. There would be no surprise of who would win that fight.

Mikko and I weren't really getting along. Mikko was given until after the triplet's birthday to enjoy time with them until he had to get back to work. Finn had expected the negotiations to blow by like the rest of them, but they hadn't. Finn wasn't supposed to bother Mikko about pack business.

Even though Mikko was around all the time, we avoided each other as much as we could. Avoidance was the easiest way to live with one another. Nikki hadn't been hiding her disdain for him either.

Having Mikko and Nikki made taking care of the triplets a breeze. When I was exhausted, I could sleep in. When the kids needed anything, one of the two would hop to it.

I was even allowed the luxury of sleeping in an extra hour or two. I couldn't imagine my life going back to how it had been. When baby number four finally arrives, my life would get even more hectic.

This time when I woke up I heard harsh whispering, which meant my door was cracked open and that it was probably Nikki and Mikko having it out again.

I quietly got out of bed and walked very softly towards the whispering. Usually they were very good at hiding their arguments from me, since neither wanted to stress me out, but Nikki probably managed to corner him.

"Nikki, you don't understand half of what's going on. I can't make your friend happy right now," Mikko stated.

"Bullshit. You just don't want to give up your bachelor ways. You're going to have four kids Mikko. You need to step up."

"I need to step up?" he said in disbelief. "She lives in my house; she lives off of my money. The only thing I don't do is help with the kids because I'm not here."

"You don't support her emotionally." He huffed, irritated with the same complaint being said over and over. "You were so close to losing your fourth child. She was leaning towards abortion when she found out. If you were there for her she wouldn't have even considered it. All you do is knock her up and leave her again."

"I was gone," he snapped, the understanding tone in his voice was gone, replaced by his pissed off temper. "She didn't even tell me that she's pregnant again until yesterday!"