Chapter Two

Thanks to kristtttin for this picture!

---

"Hey fattie." She smiled wickedly at me. "I heard Mikko brought home a girlfriend this time. She's such a cutie. Maybe I can talk Mikko into a threesome." She wiggled her eyebrows.

"Good luck," I rolled my eyes as I went to the kitchen. I grabbed a bottle of water then sat on the counter.

Abigail leaned on the doorframe and stared at me.

I sighed, not bothering to look over at her. "What do you want?"

"You're no fun to tease when you're depressed." I just shrugged and looked at my water bottle. "You shouldn't be depressed when you're pregnant."

I glared over at her. "And how do you know that I'm pregnant."

She laughed. "Do you think I'm blind? You've been trying to whip yourself into shape, but it's just not happening."

"You don't know what I've been doing."

"Please." She rolled her eyes. "The dead giveaway is your rack. They're getting ready to feed a baby again. They're like two cup sizes bigger."

I huffed and looked down at my growing body. I didn't like feeling fat, but I didn't have a choice because I was pregnant. This wouldn't happen again. I've finally learned my lesson about the lack of birth control.

"But seriously," she said looking back at the television screen, "you shouldn't be depressed about anything while you're pregnant."

I nodded. "I know."

"Then why are you letting Mikko get to you like this?"

"Because I'm dumb."

"You need to buy yourself a vibrator." She winked at me.

I nearly choked on my water. "Excuse me?"

Abigail smirked. "A vibrator. They're almost as good as the real thing and they don't get tired."

I sighed. "I really don't need to have this conversation with you. Don't you hate me?"

She shrugged. "I guess. I'm jealous that you could have children with Mikko. He contributed to beautiful children."

I smiled. "He did."

 "Why did you sleep with him again?"

I shrugged. "You try going months without sex."

She cringed. "You need a boyfriend, or someone to hop in bed with you."

I looked down. "I guess I do. It would be nice to have someone around."

She smiled and nodded. "Of course! When your little Nikki friend comes over, you should go to a couple bars and pick someone up."

 "I'm not going to a bar when I'm six months pregnant."