Chapter One

Thanks to XXaashiXX for this picture!

One week until triplet's 1st birthday

My phone rang right when I got the triple terrors asleep. Panic shot through me. If they woke up, there would be chaos in this house for the rest of the day.

I rushed to answer it. "Hello?"

"I need you to come to the house." It was Finn.

"Well, I just got the babies to sleep," I stated matter-of-factly. There was no way I was going to risk moving them when they had just laid down.

He sighed. "Alright, then I'll be stopping by in a few minutes."

He knew I wouldn't wake them up to bring them to his house on such short notice. The first time he made that request, he was stunned that I hadn't done what I wanted him to do.

I looked into the mirror and saw how much of a mess I was. I hadn't seen Finn in a while; my belly had grown since I last saw him. At almost 6 months pregnant, they were going to know.

"Alright." I hung up.

I quickly hopped in the shower, put my hair in a quick braid, got dressed into something that was not sweats and did a quick makeup job.

When I walked into the living room, Finn and Philip were walking in.

I smiled. "Hi guys. Don't forget the babies are sleeping."

The both nodded without taking one look at me and went back to the nursery. Even though they were here to talk to me about something, I knew they were going to stop by and peek at the babies. I sat down on the couch to help conceal my swollen belly. They came back into the living room with smiles on their faces.

Finn sat down next to his son on the sofa, leaving me in the loveseat alone. "Mikko will be coming home soon. He'll be bringing the alpha and his top three with him."

I shrugged. "So what? I have to meet them?"

He nodded. "Alpha Jerry informed me that you knew one of the top three while he was still human in your old pack." He paused a moment. I couldn't think of anyone who fit that description. "His name is Jeremy Jones."

 "JJ used to be my boyfriend." I couldn't resist smiling. My memories of JJ were all good ones. "We broke up because he left to become a werewolf."

 "Well, Jeremy is beta of that pack, the youngest in their history to hold such a high position. We're hoping that you might be able to ease some of the tension."

"How would I do that?"

Philip smiled. "You're a wonderful charmer."

I rolled my eyes. "I don't have the time to sweet talk someone into agreeing with the huge pack idea. I have three babies and their birthday party to plan."