Chapter 11

We walk back to his bike silently.

His hand is in my hand, our bodies brush every once in a while. He breaks the silence.

"So, where are you planning on going this summer?" his voice is distant, and the question almost seems forced. When I don't answer, he continues, "Since, you know, you're too good for New Jersey."

My head snaps up to see him trying to keep a straight face. I push him away from me, but I still smile at his teasing. His arms go around my waist as he tries to pull me back in to his embrace.

"Kidding," he mumbles into my neck. He kisses down my skin.

A gasp escapes my throat. I shiver at his fingers slipping underneath my shirt. He starts to draw shapes on my bare back. We stumble to the side of a building. All of a sudden, my back is hitting the solid concrete with a light thud. I grip the collar of his jacket and pull his body to mine. My right leg wraps around his waist and draws him in closer. He practically growls into my mouth as he pushes his chest into mine. I feel his fingers wandering down my body. They land at my waist, then even lower to the inside of my thighs. I open my eyes briefly when he kisses down my collarbone to my chest. He unbuttons the first button of my shirt to gently nuzzle my breasts. The moan that escapes under heavy breathing seems to have come from me, and I push my hips harder to his.

I want him now.

Right here, against the side of what I'm pretty sure is a coffee shop.

My mind is caught up with my body. I know he's thinking the same thing. It's incredibly erotic, possibly even crazy. But I don't care. Paul's body thrusts into mine, indicating he agrees. My hands slip up his shirt to trace the outlines of his muscular chest. Right before my eyes flutter closed, I look over Paul's shoulder, and it catches my eye.

Or better yet, the lack of it.

My hands freeze on his chest. I slip them out from under his shirt.

"Paul.." I breathe out in a whisper.

He moves his face in front of mine and looks into my eyes. I keep my gaze on his bike, or at least, where it was. He turns to look in the same direction as me. His hands release the hold they have on my inner thighs.

"Huh." He scratches the back of his head and stares at the spot where he parked his bike. "It's okay..that's okay," he says in the direction of his missing bike.

"What the-how the hell is it okay? Someone stole your bike!" I raise my eyebrows at his back.

It also could have been towed, but that's beside the point.

"Because I have a better idea." I can hear the smile in his voice.

I'm so glad he's not looking at me right now.

If he smiles at me, I'll believe anything he says.

And right about now, he's sounding quite insane.

Though, I am feeling pretty insane as well due to our abruptly interrupted moment.

"Really? And what might that be?" I ask.

I'm still trying to catch my breath. For some reason, he doesn't seem all that mad. I would be pissed if someone stole my motorcycle.

That is, if I even had one.

"Plan B," he breathes out and bends over. "Get on." His back is still facing me. He slightly turns his head to look at me.

God, he's perfect.

I find myself staring at his ass.

Nina, he's talking to you. Snap out of your horny haze, I tell myself.