Chapter 17

Darcy's POV......

"Alois Trancy." Sebastian growled so quietly it was barley audible even for me.

I heard foot steps coming towards the door. "Hide." I whispered.

Sebastian jumped up and stretched out his hands on either side of the walls holding himself up. I did the same and Grell was left on the ground once more. He looked around frantically and spotted a large potted plant. He climbed in the middle and the top of his hair looked much like a flower. I smirked at the sight and almost laughed but stopped dead when a young boy with blonde hair walked out of the room we had previously been standing by.

A tall man dressed in a suit was behind him. Claude! I growled inwardly the very sight of him, but stayed quiet. Alois stepped over to the plant that Grell was hidden in. My heart leaped Grell don't do a thing stupid! I thought.

Trancy bent down and sniffed the top of Grell's head. "A strange flower indeed, but it smells lovely." Alois remarked before stepping away and heading back down the hallway.

As soon as they were gone Grell piped his head out of the plant, while Sebastian and I dropped from the ceiling. "Little brat put his snotty nose on my hair!"Grell grumbled and started to wipe his head.

"He though it was a flower."I half giggled half scoffed.

"Well I do use top of the line flower scented shampoos." Grell said and did a small hair flip.

I rolled my eyes and I looked through the crack in the door to the room where Micheal was in. I didn't see him right away and I opened it slightly. The room was empty with an exception of a dark wooden desk sat at the far end of the room, I looked around and didn't see him. I opened the door all the way and Sebastian stepped in as well as Grell. "He's not in here." I said.

Suddenly I saw a figure stand up from behind the desk, it was Micheal and in his hand was a gun. "Who are you?" He asked shakily, the gun wobbling in his hand.

"Mr. Anderson." Sebastian said and took a bow. "I am Sebastian, a simple butler of the Phantomhive manner."

" Phantomhive? Your with the Queen's guard dog. Tell me, did she send you here?" He asked.

He was a smart man but his whit would only take him so far. "Why yes, now my master has ordered me to take you to him so let's do this quickly." Sebastian said.

Micheal snorted and pulled the trigger. I saw a flack of silver and heard a metal clink noise. Sebastian had pulled out a silver butter knife and had deflected the well aimed bullet that would have hit his shoulder. Micheal shot again and again, but every shot was blocked. "What kinda man are you?" Micheal said dropping his gun and shaking with fear.

"I am no man, I'm just simply one hell of a butler." Sebastian said coldly, and with a flick of his wrist sent the butter knife into Micheal heart.

Michael's eyes widened and blood erupted from his mouth. He coughed and sputtered but no matter how hard he tried to breath, he was drowning in his own blood. He fell face first to the ground and lay motionless. Grell wasted no time, he stepped forward and tapes of the man's past flowed from his back, showing story of the time he was alive much like a movie. "How boring. Grell said as his eyes scanned over the pictures.

I turned away from him when I heard Sebastian gasp. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"My young lord is in danger!"He said and ran towards the window.

He took a flying leap and shattered the glass and landed on the ground. I was quick to follow him, Ciel was with Ember, so she must be in trouble as well.

Thanks for reading!