Celeste Academy Trilogy

Book 1 : Knight

Welcome to Valemnia, where a war between its citizens and demons have been ongoing for thousands of years. It's the world wherein people blessed with magically-inclined abilities are united to combat the dark force that tries to endlessly take control, but never once was it truly defeated. The struggle between the two opposing forces continues.

Now, welcome to Celeste Academy, a prestigious institution built for training its students to become valiant knights to defend the world. How would you want to meet the circle of the top twelve students who are considered to be the most powerful of their generation?

For Valeriana Kerrigan, it's hell. Because there's only one problem.

She's the only human.

Book 2: Legend

Following the events of the first book, the twelve sets off to find the enigmatic brother of the king that might just be their last hope in restoring the barrier that protects the academy from the lurking demons outside. Unknown to them, this small mission may just turn out to be the start of their biggest adventure just yet. Joined by unexpected characters, it is now up to them to find the answers to the questions which they all longed to solve. But will this be enough to solve the mystery? Behind Valeriana's true identity? About Celeste Academy?

Book 3: Orison (ONGOING)

<no description>

------------------------------------------------------

Genre: Fantasy 

So i've been busy with school work that's why I haven't been updating. This is even the first book i've read since our semester in August started. Yes, I don't have time like that. Anyways, my friend suggested I read this book and I seriously fell in love so I have to like really put it here. The author of this book is a fellow iska of mine so HI @MyLovelyWriter :) I'm really hoping this book gets published because I want a hard copy. I promise this book is a really good one so do give it a chance guys!