The Pursuit

Bethany Bridges leaves the town she grew up in Washington to pursue her dreams of becoming an architect in the big city of Seattle. An internship position opens up at a new company which could be a big break for her. A college drop out and with little money saved up? This could be a chance of a lifetime. Leaving behind her mother and younger brother, she sets off in a new city with new people. Most specifically, Caleb Wilkes, the head architect of the company.

Working for his friend, Caleb moves to America to help jumpstart the new company his friend had expanded into the states from England. He starts a new life in Seattle hoping to change his status of being a bachelor at twenty-eight. He's hoping that maybe American women can give him what he's looking for. Especially that new, beautiful intern at the company. Caleb will do whatever it takes to get to know her.

Author's note: **Spin-off to Bound! If you're planning on reading Bound, read that first for this story may spoil certain parts :) But if you don't have any plans on reading Bound, go ahead and just read this one!**

-----------------------------------------------------

Genre: General Fiction

Also as enjoyable as Bound. Yes, you don't need to read it but it may spoil you one detail. Hope you guys enjoy! :D