The PLAYBOY! Series

#1 Must Date The PLAYBOY!

"I know I'm not the type of girl that you usually go out with. I'm not sexy, I'm not attractive and I'm no fun. I'm plain and boring with no charm at all. The only thing good about me is probably my brain, which everyone finds boring. But I must ask you this...Mr. Zachary Anderson, can I be your girlfriend?"

This is the story of a simple, rich and shy-type hotel heiress, Victoria Peige, trying to steal the heart of the hottest and most popular playboy in their school, Zachary Anderson, for the sake of her friend.

Can Miss Goody-Goody win the heart of the Ultimate Bad Boy despite the rivalry their parents have in the business world?

Will she be successful? It's for you to figure out.

#2 Must Hate The PLAYBOY!

After all the LOVE.

After all the LIES.

What would you do when your EX comes back?

What could be Victoria Peige's decision?

Let Zachary Anderson go? Or give him a second chance?

#3 Must Love The Playboy (ONGOING)

She dated him. He left her.

She hated him. He came back.

She wanted to be with him again. But he's already with someone else.

She was hurt and broken. He was wrecked and confused.

Victoria Peige loved Zachary Anderson. Zach loved Tori.

Will she love him again? Does he still love her?

------------------------------------------

I am so stupid. I can't believe it took me this long to put this series here. I am so sorry guys but here it is. One of the biggest in demand books EVER. Yes, I love this book. Yes, I cried for Tori and Zach. Yes, I shouted profanities at them. And most of all, yes, I was devastated for their relationship that seems as if destiny is so against of. But I still hope for the best. I love the author and I am so happy for her that her books are published now so Congratulations. I wish you all the best. Enjoy reading wattpaders!