Cupid series

#1 Cupid's Granddaughter

Amore, Liebe, Amour, No matter what language you say it in it means love and it's Peyton's job. Her grandfather is Cupid and he's hired her as his newest apprentice against her own will. And now he says that he wants to hand the business over to her? No thank you! The hours suck and there's only one rule: no falling in love. It's simple since Peyton isn't looking for love. But it seems that Cupid's arrow is best shot through the heart when you're least expecting it. With one final challenge before taking over the business, Peyton has to find the soul mate of the only immortal thing allowed to live on Earth: a fallen angel. Easier said than done.

#2 Athena's Enigma

Athena's daughter, Avena (Vee), has a unique gift of being able to read minds. She doesn't want this special power that has been bestowed upon her unwillingly and just strives to be normal. Vee is a secret to everyone in Olympus so she isn't allowed go into the mortal world to expose the secret Athena has so desperately tried to keep from everyone. But when Vee strives for normality in her abnormal world, how can her loving mother deny her of a wish? Is it possible for a gifted immortal to live in peace with mortals? Is Cupid really done playing his games or will another immortal only bring back his desire for a cure to boredom? Only time will tell...

#3 Roman Roommate

Evie wants nothing to do with the romance business. Love will come along when it does and she does not want to be told otherwise. Her fallen angel boss has a son coming into town for business. Needing a place to stay, Evie's boss begs her to let her son stay with her while he is in town. Come to find out, Evie has met this mysterious new roommate of hers before. Through a series of odd events, Evie and this new friend grow closer despite the fact that Evie is trying her best to keep them apart. Can she stand the tension even after they learn that they are from two totally different worlds? Is his 'business' in town really just that? What game is Cupid playing at now?

#4 Cupid Collections

Take a trip back in time and every time in-between including all the couples we've come to know and love. This is to be a collection of little one-shots or scenes from the lives of all the characters in the previous three novels. Starting from the very beginning with Eros and Psyche, we will relive important scenes in the lives of the characters including: the marriage of Peyton and Nate, the birth and young lives of Logan and Evie, the lives of Evie and Jay and Logan and Vee after the novels, and every moment in between!

--------------------------------------------

You'd really like this, that i'm sure. Not even a trip to the beach could take me away from finishing them all. Yeah, that was hella funny. You'd just fall in love with the characters. Trust me. Have fun reading y'all :)