The Alpha Female/The Alpha's Daughter

#1 The Alpha Female

Isabelle El Bridge is many things as the daughter of one of the strongest Alphas with three older brothers she is free spirited, headstrong and stubborn who refuses to be told what to do. She is well known for her fiery temper and her overprotective family. When she sneaks into one of her fathers meetings with the most vicious, heartless and cruel Alpha she expects him kill her right then and there but what happens when they realize that they're mates?

#2 The Alpha's Daughter

Gabrielle Quinn Bancroft is spunky, bold, fearless and is the only daughter of the notorious most merciless Alpha of the Blood Howlers. Enter gorgeous, mischievous, arrogant Alpha Titus Cohen the star player in both sports and the ladies of Westhill High. 

 When Auburn High suddenly closes Gabi and her fellow teen wolves find themselves transferring to next closest school which happens to be Westhill but there's one problem Westhill is in between their territory and the rivalry packs land. When the two finally meet it as if two worlds are crashing into each other as they find that they're mates.

----------------------------------------------------------

Don't fret guys. It's 2 books in 1 because the #2 is a sequel but its not necessary to read the first book so enjoy! :)