REGENCY SERIES

1. Rescuing Emilia

Emilia Alcott is the twenty – three year old widow of the elderly Vincent Alcott, Earl of Ethridge. Her parents forced the match and she was miserable in his abusive arms for six years.

Now the Dowager Countess of Ethridge, Emilia must sit back in mourning of the husband who hated her for her inability to bear him a child.

The heir is found to have been a distant cousin of the Earl, and much younger at that. Sebastian Alcott, a small town solicitor from York, had no idea he had any relation to the Earl of Ethridge, and is astonished to know that his house and lands, and not to mention his widow are now his responsibility. He does not expect to find that the widow he finds at his cousin's house is young enough to be his ward, let alone his much older cousin's wife who is possibly the most beautiful, and the most melancholy person he's ever met.

2. Taming Jane

Jane Alcott was raised on a farm and is more at home milking cows and birthing foals then she is dancing with London's most eligible bachelors. She had her first season when she was nineteen and was humiliated with her clumsiness and crassness. Now at twenty - three her mother has decided that it is time for her to be married so she sends her to have another season, staying with her brother, the Earl of Ethridge and his wife, Emilia.

While Jane doesn't plan on making any connections, little does she know that she's attracted the brooding Daniel Winchester, a man with secrets and a painful past. A man who swore he would never love again.

3. Changing Kitty 

Kitty Alcott has a reputation for being a tease. Many have tried to secure her hand but she will not relent. She loves dancing until dawn and being the object of all men's desires. But the rebuttal of a young naval captain confuses her. She doesn't know whether to be insulted or intrigued by Captain William Aubrey who isn't affected by her charm or beauty. She is faced with the dilemma of reflecting on her own behaviour and the possibility that she has to change...

4. Saving Sabine

Sabine Winchester has always had a too sensible head on her shoulders. Her unsuccessful seasons in London result in her being called things like 'boring' and 'dull'. Her limited interests stem to her beloved horse, Puissant. But in arriving home, she encounters the new Scottish stable hand, Connor McKenzie, who is everything she's not - relaxed, spontaneous, outgoing and humorous. Batting heads with the new stable boy causes a lot of friction for Sabine, but the man who is so different to her, might just save her from herself.

5. Becoming Jane 

Being clever in a time where women were taught to sit on their hands has always plagued Jane 'Little J' Alcott. She has always been laughed at and has learned to accept that she will never reach her full potential ... until now.

When her brother thinks up a brilliant plan, Little J begins to stretch her legs in the world of academia, a world only privy to men. And one man in particular, has caught her eye.

6. Unchaining Alice 

James Alcott has always had a talent for charming women right into his bed, a talent that he has enjoyed, along with his status of being heir to the Earldom of Ethridge. A chance encounter, however, with a woman who does not see worth in wealth of status will change his life forever.

Alice Devereaux has been hiding for three years. She fought and survived the 1832 French Revolution and is hiding in England under a pseudonym. Her family and friends all died as criminals and if she ever returned to her native Paris then she would be slaughtered too. Her family's hatred of aristocracy has been instilled in her and she carries around the burden of both her and her people's failure to create equality.

And then, as if God is testing her, she meets a man who holds all the qualities she was born to hate – wealth, status and arrogance. But that man is determined to succeed in winning her. So what is she to do? Succumb to his charms? Or hold true to the beliefs of her French comrades?

7. Freeing Ebony

Ebony Seaver is the most talked about person in London. Not only is she stunning but she is starring as Elvira in the beautiful new opera I Puritani. Her soprano voice is angelic and she has captured the heart of every man in town – including Henry Alcott.

As a dalliance begins between Ebony and Henry, he discovers that the beautiful, young opera singer has a few secrets. And some secrets are deadly.

-------------------------------------------

If you love Historical Fiction then this books are a must. It's too bad I haven't read Rescuing Emilia because it's now on Ebook and I can't purchase it but it is no hindrance. The other books are so to die for that I just love Laura (the author). I am just a big fan. I love the books, amazing story and I just fall in love with all the characters. It is just perfection.