Driven (BIGBANG)

Chapter One: Mr. Introvert

G-Dragon's POV

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I roll over and wake up. Groaning, I sit up and pad over to my door and down the dorm to the kitchen. I have my own room because no one likes to share with me - I hug things to go to sleep. I used to have a room with Seungri but he now shares with Daesung because I kept him up by hugging him all night. He blames me for the dark circle under his eyes.

When I get into the kitchen, Taeyang had already went out and got breakfast. He's the only one wide awake. Everyone else says good morning to me, except TOP. But I've grown to expect this. Whenever I'm around, he gets tense. He's terse to me but he's typically sharp with everyone. We still love him though, because he cares about us in his own way. He also helps make decisions. He's responsible and mature - he brings much needed seriousness to our group.

Dae clears his throat, "So what are the plans for today?" I know he's talking to us as a group, so I wait for someone else to respond first. It's not that I don't want to tell him what I'm doing, I just want to wait in case someone has something really important to say.

"I'm going to go to the gym with Taeyang." Seungri said as Taeyang nodded his head in agreement.

"I'm not sure what I'm going to do." TOP said, looking up and glancing at all of us. "I'll probably just stay here for today."

"Same," I say after swallowing a bite if a doughnut. "I'm going to stay here too, and probably write lyrics."

Dae smiles, immediately lighting up the room and says easily, "Well, I don't want to work out," he laughs, "so I'll stay here!"

TOP stands up and says, "Well Jijong I wish you luck with your writing, and Dae with whatever you're doing, but please don't disturb me because I am going to practice a script." I notice he uses my real name, but the slang name for Dae. It dyings a little, and I'm still not sure why he treats me so formally after so many years, but I ignore it. Like usual.

After TOP leaves, Seungri and Taeyang stand up, and go to their rooms to get ready I suppose. It's just me and Dae now. Daesung smiles brightly as he collects everyone's plates and says, "Well, I'll have the room to myself today, I'll probably just play video games but I mean, it's always a little nice to have alone time. I guess you get that all the time, having a room to yourself."

I laugh at his chatterbox ways, automatically smiling because of him. "Yeah, it's nice to have time to yourself." Taeyang and Seungri walk pass the dining room, through the hall to leave. They say bye as they pass.

I hear Dae slosh the dishwater and I stay sitting at the table. I'm really tired. "Hey, Ji?" He uses his nickname for me. It's a nickname they all use*, except for TOP.

"Yeah?"

"Aren't we supposed to go to an interview tonight? At like, 5?"

"Dangit," I ruffle my hand through my hair. "I'll text Seungri and Taeyang, and can you go tell TOP?"

Daesung dries off his hands, laughs and says, "Sure, I understand you don't want to talk to Mr. Introvert," it was an infamous nickname**, "I bet he doesn't want to talk to you either."

I put my phone down after shooting a text to Seungri and Taeyang. I wait til Daesung walks out of the room and then I say with a sigh, "Does he ever?"

*Will also be written as G; is not a real nickname of GD

**Not a real nickname of TOP