Chapter Eight

My mom came out and joined me and I smiled at her as she sat down beside me. "You okay Minnow?" Was I okay I didn't know but if I said I wasn't my mom would make me sit there explaining my feeling and right now I don't think I had any. " I'm fine but can I ask you something."

"Of course, anything you know that."

"If I turn into a vampire like Cale will it break the mate bond with Jack?"

"I would think so as vampires and Were's don't coexist well together and vampire pregnancy is very rare, and vampire and another super natural mix has never resulted in pregnancy. So with out you being able to get pregnant it would most likely break the bond, but you can't pin all your hopes on turning Minnow. You are going to have to deal with him sooner then later."

"Why he said he was letting me go."

"Like he had a choice." My mom said smiling wickedly then patting my knees with her hand.

"Mom were you the cause of the crashing inside." I asked already knowing the answer.

"Of course, no one tells me whats best for my daughter especially someone who has only known you for less then a day. Plus I don't like the way he looks at you."

"Thank you."

"You never have to thank me Minnow I'm your mom. Come on we have a plan to catch."

We both stood and I followed her back inside the house, only Jamie and her uncle Marco were left in the kitchen."Are we ready?" Marco asked when we walked in.

"Yes, the sooner the better."

"Minnow you need to think of what to do about Jack."

"I don't even know him and I don't like him, he's to I don't know over powering."

"Trust me Minnow you haven't seen power until you have seen Jack in action."

"Well its a good thing we are leaving the distance will be good for him."

"Minnow just give him a chance.?"

"A chance for what, you are about to drive me to the airport."

"No Jack's going to drive you to the airport." My mom growled at him."I can growl louder Sydney and you promised."

"Fine but he's not coming to Maine Marco."

"He is not of my clan or species I can't tell him what to do."

"What, who said anything about him coming with us."

"He's not Minnow don't worry he's just driving us to the airport." My mom left the kitchen and I followed her into the front hall where are suite cases and boxes were waiting and so was Jack. I stood by the front door trying to ignore him but he wouldn't let me as he came and stood beside me. "I smell that your still wearing dryer sheets, Perfume de Mountain Clean."

"If you don't like it you better stay away."

"Oh I like it, the smell is intoxicating mixed with your natural scent." He said as he inhaled deeply. "To remember you by."

I wasn't sure if I could handle the ride to the airport with him my tummy was already getting hot and he smelled really good, I moved away closer to Jamie who was watching us. "Can you help me out here?"

"Do what, I would have to strip naked and do the jig for him to even notice me."

"So you won't do it for your best friend."

She started laughing."Come on I will help you take the bags out to Jack's car, the boxes I'll ship out to you when you give me your new address."

"Fine I need some fresh air."