Chapter Seven

I knocked on Jamie's door before I opened it as I really didn't want to see her naked again not that a woman's body isn't nice it's just not that nice to me, oh yeah I look like every other girl and if one says she doesn't then she's lying but only to compare mine to hers which is not good for self esteem but I've been good so far. Jamie says that's because I'm gorgeous and don't need to work out but never let looks fool you people can feel bad about themselves no matter what they look like.

Jamie wasn't in the room when I entered so I checked the bathroom and she wasn't in there either so I sat on her bed and waited, I fell asleep waiting and when Jamie woke me up in the morning she had fried potatoes and bacon with a glass of orange juice on a tray waiting for me. The tray she put on the coffee table and I joined her on the love seat, besides a large on suite and walk in closet any girl would die for she also had room for the coffee table and love seat we were sitting at. The baby pink walls I could do with out but I would take everything else in a heartbeat.The balcony that over looked the gardens at the side of the house was by far the best part of her room, Jamie and I both loved it out there sometimes sitting out there for hours talking.

We started eating at the same time and I didn't utter a word besides good morning concentrating on the food on my plate, when I was done I watched Jamie finish her four egg omelet and fried potatoes, three pieces of bacon, two sausage links and four strips of Canadian back bacon. The amount of food didn't bother me like it had in the last two days but I still wanted to know where the heck she put it all, the girl was only so wide.

When she was done she leaned back into the love seat and looked at me. "I'm really going to miss you Minnow."

I smiled at her as I was going to miss her more then anything else. "I thought you were mad at me."

"I wasn't mad, I just didn't know how to react to your leaving sooner then we thought I have never had to deal with lose. My mom died when I was two so I didn't have to deal with that. So your leaving has thrown me for a loop, plus the scent thing that's going on with you has confused everyone."

"Really?"

"That's the reason I wasn't here when you came in I was talking with your mom, my uncle and David. Apparently your mom talked to your dad and he figured once there was more then one werewolf around you your body changed, your dad thinks it's the start of your change but no one know for sure what that change will be."

"I've been out here at least a hundred times so why now."

"I don't know but it's driving every male in the house a little crazy."

I started laughing,"Cale gets to be a vampire like our parents and I get to be every Were's snuggle bunny."

"Snuggle bunny." Jamie said starting to laugh herself.

"Well it's better then chew toy don't you think."

"It depends on what chew toy."

"Can I ask you something, it's about one of your cousins."

"Sure which one?"

"Jack."

"Oh, he's not my cousin. He's not even a wolf but my dad trusts him like he's family so we call him cousin."

"Oh, what kind of Were is he and has he tried anything on you."

"What do you mean? Did he try something with you when you were out on your walk together?"

"I don't know what it was last night he never actually did anything but pull the dryer sheets out of my sports bra."

We laughed some but before we could talk any more someone knocked on the door, it was my mom. "Come in Mrs. Swift the door is unlocked."