Chapter 18 (part 2): Bitch is back

'Hey guys'

'Hey Lyscia, were is your baggage'

'Here' I lifted up my back pack for them to see.

'What the hell, that is smaller than ours.' It was true they all had  duffle bags.

'Ok are you being sexist?'

'Well don't girls bring like a lot of stuff, and over pack?'

'Well yeah, but this is a weekend so I don't need a lot.'

'Oh but still we are guys and have more than you.' 'Gosh Marv and Andy do you ever stop complaining'

 while the girls had suitcases. The guys and I were laughing, the girls were all wheeling these big ass suitcases, Kim seemed to be the only practicle one and was carring a duffle like the guys. Me, I just brought a back pack, and not the massive ones you use for camping but a normal backpack. Most of the space was used up by my camera's (hey I am a cam whore what do you expect?). Anyway, the girls were wheeling there bags along the gravel while the guys and I were waiting.

'Hey guys. Lyscia where is your bag?'

'Right here.' I lifted my backpack up once again.

'But its tiny, what about make up, and clothes?'

'Wow your like Andy and Marv. Its all packed in here, I don't use much make up so I am fine.'

'But, but but'

'Geez Gloria, I will be fine. I don't need so much.' That ended the arguments and we all got our stuff and headed to the small bus that was taking us to there house, the ride was pretty uneventful, we sang songs and roasted marshmallows (ok I am just kidding about the roasting marshmallows, it just fit), we actually did sing and chat. There was a lot of teasing as well. The ride lasted, about 1 and a half hours, when we arrived at there house, well it was more like mansion we were greeted by gates, like the ones from Hercules the Disney version. I thought that this did not really exist, but hey I guess I was wrong. Once threw the golden gates (I never thought that I would say that) we drove down a short road that goes to the house, I have to say it was massive, the windows were at least 2 meters tall, and there was such a large open space. I guess this is what the Alpha's life here looks like. I got out of the bus slowly starring at this massive place, which I am sure I will get lost in about a million and one times in over this weekend. We were greeted by 2 girls jumping onto Seth and Kaden, and a lovely young looking couple.

'Girls, get of your brothers.'

'Yes mom' the two chipmunks got off there brothers. This woman does not look a day over 23, this is knew.

'Hello, welcome to our home, boys, you go put the girls stuff in there room, while we get to know them better.' Seth and Kaden’s mom, led us to, the living room while the boys went up the stairs.

The living room was very grand yet classic, all the piece's are timeless beauties. Non match but they all fir together. It had a very homey vibe to it, I loved the place instantly. We sat on the sofa's while Mrs. Carter sat on the arm chair next to me.

'So this is the first time girls ever slept over, now who is who?'

'Uh Hi Mrs. Carter, I am Lyscia, and this is Vicky, Kaitlyn, Kim, Jenny, Miki, Cat and Gloria.' I pointed using my THUMB to each girl *remember what I said pointing with the others are just rude*

'Oh please call me Jackie, Mrs. Carter is my mother in-law. Ah hello boys' at that moment the guys walked in, we turned to see them, and the guys sat next to there girlfriends. It was a squeeze but they all fit. I was in between Seth and Kaden, those two are really big compared to anyone here, and they are really squishing me.