Chapter 8: Scary Lady

While I laid down trying to sleep all, I could think about was my parents, how could they not tell me, I understand not tell kit my little sis, bust she was away when I left but me, I mean this had everything to do with my life. I snuggled closer to my emerald green blanket, trying to stay warm, I was not used to the cold. I eventually drifted of into a dreamless sleep.

I woke up to screams and shouts of the boys outside sighing ugh, what is it now I get out of bed and walk to the living room, there is no longer 6 boys in my room but 13 what the hell. They seemed to be fighting over something,

'Ok BOYS!!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU ALL FIGHTING? And oh yeah why in my dorm!' I shouted over them after the first 2 words they stopped fighting.

'Chill babe, we were just messing around and what do you mean your dorm?' Says the guy that has Kaden by the scruff of his shirt.

'I am not your babe and yes my dorm! Why does that surprise everyone?' I sigh cus this is getting annoying.

'Well doll, your dorm is in the boys side and you’re a chic'

'No shit I am a chic and I noticed my dorm was with the boys. Now let Kaden down before I kick your sorry ass.'

'Marv, I think you should listen.' Kaden says so that was his name

'Why should I?'

'Cus she ain’t kidding I saw her take down some guys in her old school' and with that Marv let go and everyone separated into 2 different groups.

'Ok if your messing around then what was the messing round about?' I put air quotes around messing round cus I don't believe them.

'Well cus um this is I mean was our boys room, and we heard a noise so we came in and saw them a sleep, so you know we thought that we would kick there ass.' Yep I am very intimidating so you know I got everything

'Right this is my dorm your friend has moved dorm cus its obvious I can't share with a guy and your all cleaning up, oh and if I find any of the walls that I painted a ruined I will rearrange your faces, and your family jewels will be no more! You got that? Now I am gonna get ready.' I stormed off and when I entered my room, I heard one of the guys whispering.

'Shit she is scary, let's do what she says.' to that Seb replies,

'I guess she was right when she said she wasn't only a goddess in bed' the guys that I was friends laughed at this while the Marv and his friends gave a shocked gasps, I wish I could of seen there faces but I was already in the shower listening to what they are saying.

Let me explain how I can hear what they are saying, see although all rooms are sound proof, I have put in something like an intercom in all the rooms and when I left the room this morning I turned it so that I could hear what they were saying but can't hear.

*Marv's POV*

Thump, uhuh what the hell is going on! I mean Seth isn't supposed to be here till lunch. So I grab the other guys and go into Seth’s dorm, and we see Kaden, Seth’s little brother and his gang sleeping. Why the hell would they be staying there?

Then we saw what they did to the room. I have to say it looks great but Seth will be so pissed cus he will want to do his dorm himself and so on.

'Wake Up you ASSESS why the hell did you mess up Seth’s room'

'Chill Marv this ain’t Seth’s dorm anymore' that punk Archie told us, we are kind of friends with them but in school we are of different clicks and love to prank each other, cus we are the 2 most popular clicks in school. So I got fed up of the word fights the boys were having, I hit Kaden in the jaw, he looked shocked and the fighting began until we heard,