Chapter 21: Oh well

Thank you to everyone who has commented so that i could post... sorry if you all think this is short but my dad did something to my computer when he took it so i lost some work but...

Oh well

 “Don’t you dare hi us!” ohhh shit!!!

“erm well I am beat lets all go to bed” the glares I got from that told me that, that was so not happening tonight. I am not escaping this time. Awh shit.

“well erm guys whats wrong?”

“WHATS WRONG! WHATS WRONG! I WILL TELL YOU WHATS WRONG! You first get glitter which is all over us, which I did not mind but then you set up fake and alive snakes, bugs, rats and finally you shoot us all with water and paint ball shots! Oh My GOD! I AM GOING TO KILL YOU” the boys held back Gloria as she tried to go for me.

“Guys look why don’t we all try to calm down and not go to jail for this. Ok?” OMFO I LOVE YOU JAKE!!!! Even though I barely talk to you

There was a chorus of yes’s from everyone except Gloria.

“Gloria did you here me?” after a bit more struggling Gloria finally gave in,

“fine but hey don’t all give me that look, Seth did not say anything either.”

Actually that is a good point, where is Seth anyways.

“Where is Seth?”

“He went to cool down Jen, like duh I mean come on,  hanging out with such annoying people like yourselves he would leave.” WHERE DA FUCK!!! Did Polly come from.

“Polly LEAVE NOW!!!!!! You are not wanted here, party is over LEAVE NOW!”

“Like you can tell me what to do Alex, its not your place”

“Your right but it is mine, so Polly I shall ask you once nicely, to leave.”

“Oh Seth, I did not see you there.”

“Like no shit you didn’t if not you would be all over him and even more fake” Muttering quietly to myself. Ok maybe not so quietly, cus everyone seems to be laughing and Polly looks even angrier if that is possible.

“Oh Polly, cat got your tongue, and weren’t you told to leave?”

Polly left with all her feathers ruffled and stomping like an elephant. Someone clearly has never heard of leaving gracefully. Anyways I decided now was the best time to sneak back into the house. Hehehe Ninja style, here I go!!! I started rolling on the floor and ducking and weaving. Believe it or not this actually always works, they get so distracted by what I am doing they don’t even think to realize that I am leaving. And as per usual I was able to leave without a hassle, I ran to our room trying to avoid all the creepy crawlies that I let loose, MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA I am a genius! I ran up the stairs and just got into the room and in my bed for the weekend to hear the door being swung open and a lot of shouting. I assumed the cute sleeping position, so that they will go awww and leave me alone. When the door to the room was swung open there was a chorus of awww’s,

“Lets just leave her to sleep, she looks so cute and non evil genius.”

“Yeah its better to leave her sleep, we may actually get to sleep in peace if we do.”  Awww Vicky and Archie, how wrong you are, how wrong you are! All the losers went to sleep as I planned my great prank!

“I know your awake, Lyscia but your secret is safe with me.” Shit Seth, how is it that he always knows what I am doing and such! Grrrrr so not cool, I waited for them all to go to bed including Seth, and then I got out the most amazing substance for pranks ever!!!!!! Hair DYE!!!! I was lucky that a lot of them had blonde hair. For them I just poured a lot of this stuff in and massaged there heads, so it was not obvious to see. As for the dark haired people, I poured bleach on there hair, left it for about and hour then rinsed it out and put the die in. So some of these lovely people will wake up with; blue, green, pink, purple, ginger and red. I honestly have no clue who go which colour! Since I had spare hair dye left I decided to use it all on myself. Well except for the ginger colour, I don’t think it would work plus I don’t want to insult the leprechauns (I AM NOT BE RACIST to gingers btw I like them!!!! Nor am I being racist to leprechauns they my friends). Anyways I did my hair properly and then I washed it all out. Drying it with a hair dryer. In my opinion it looked good, but you know what I will just let everyone decide for themselves. I went back to sleep and waited for the screaming to wake me up tomorrow or well today actually.

“LYSCIA!!!! MY HAIR!!!! LOOK AT MY HAIR”

“AAAAAAAAAAAAGH”

ugh its to early for this, why are they all shouting I mean what did I do, oh yeah there hair.

“shhhhhhh am sleeping here.”

“WAKE UP!!! WHAT DID YOU DO!”

“5 more minutes mommy”

“OH HELL NO!”

“Nooo, my blankie get your own you Grinch.” I felt so cold know, and with all the screaming I cant go back to sleep. That is it,

“GOD DAMIT!” I look at them all, and fallback laughing, because of all there red faces and their hair, l think I am going to die. Oh SHIT!!!! Wait why does Gloria have those scissors!!! What is she going to do…

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” Oh I sound like Tarzan! “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” wow I am getting dizzy. I look over at Gloria and see there are 3 Gloria’s SHIT!!!!!! This is not good, they all looked at me confused.

“Erm Lyscia why did you start going all Tarzan on us??”

“erm well you see err at first I was screaming cus you are going to kill. And then I thought I sounded like Tarzan. YOU WERE GOING TO KILL ME!!!! And I thought we were friends. Hmph” I leave the room very angry looking and head down to the kitchen.  What I am hungry I go down to see the whole mess that I had made was cleaned up. But one snake! Oooooh a python! I want! I run to grab it and awwwwwww he likes me ahahaahaha

“I shall name you Sir Hiss-a-lot!”

With Sir Hiss-a-lot around my neck I head into the kitchen.

“Why hello dear, how was your night?”

“it was fun Mamma Jackie. Like my new pet?”

“ahahaha that I do, makes me feel more at home. I am guessing you found him hiding somewhere this morning after we chased all the snakes out?”

“yep the weird thing is I never ordered a python for the prank.”

“I know I did, no clue why but I thought it would be fun, but it only came this morning.”

“You momma Jackie!!!! Awww can I keep it”

“sure”

“WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!!!!!!!!”

“oh hi guys like my new snake?” at this a few of them fainted.

 Oh well, people theses days.

So this time i want 5 comments and 10 vote again but faster please???? and thank you

Peace

Love

&

Cookies