Chapter 9: Someone likes Kaden

We grabbed some food and headed for a big tree on top of a hill. I chuckled at this and thought it would be perfect if it were an apple tree.  And as it turns out I was correct, I laughed while the guys just gave me a funny expression, I waved it of and we started to eat.

I felt an arm snake along my waist when I was nearly done, and since I knew it wasn't one of the guys, I grabbed the arm, twisted it and flipped whoever it was, over. The guys looked shocked and I chuckled slightly till I saw that it was Douglas, who had just moved from Tanglin last year, we were really close. Oh Fuck what did I just do to him.

'Doug, Doug shit are you ok' I heard a groan,

'Yeah I will be for a kiss' he chuckled. I smiled, rolled my eyes and kissed him on the cheek.

'What no proper one' he opens his eyes, sits up and pulls me into his lap while I shake my head. The boys look at him strangely till we explained that we knew each other from my old school. Kaden looked a bit mad at how close I was to Douglas, but I waved it of. We sat there for till everyone was done and then I climbed up the tree and sat on one of the branches, the others laughed and tried to join me, but it was just to funny as they tried to climb up, cus trust me when you see these boys clawing the tree. Eventually they decided to make a human ladder and climb up that way.

'Lyscia, you're like a monkey, did you know that? And how the hell did you do that?'

'Joel, OMO ahahaha sorry its just you had to see yourselves it was hilarious and nope I am not a monkey, I am a ninja, right Doug?'

'Yeah she is man, I mean no one stands a chance of scaring her not even, Jess' I gave him the evils for that one.

'What man, don't give me the evils, what happened'

'Jess, you mean that chick who can't sing! Please don't remind me, I could not hear for a while after that.' Everyone looks at Kaden, but soon they turn there attention to me and Doug because we were laughing so hard. Doug even threatened to fall of the tree which made us laugh harder, when we sobered up I answered.

'Yep that's the one'

'Oh but I thought you hated each other.'

'What you and Jess what happened you were like best friends' so I told them the story, all of it.

'Oh now I see why the guys, all didn't like her, when I first came'

'Yeah, and Doug before you ask she started to sing before you left. OMO I just realised something, I have a recording of that conversation with Kaden and shit.'

'Come on Lyscia let us here you know you want to' Joel and Arch are begging I pretended to think about it, but then I played it. When it was over, all the boys had fallen of the tree from laughing to hard. I was laughing so hard but still on the tree and laughed even harder when they fell. I quickly stopped laughing and jumped down from the tree, when I saw Polly and her group walking over.

'Well look who it is, if it isn't the newbie.' She sneered at me.

'Yep, and how do ya do?'

'Save it newbie I came to warn you that this is my turf. And that these are my boys, and so is that one. So stay away from them got it.'

'Wait you do all of these boys?!?' I pretend to looked shocked. I turned to the guys behind me who were just getting up and shouted at them,

'Honestly guys think of all the STDs you're getting and sharing one girl. Eeeeeew I am gonna be sick!' That got the boys on the floor laughing again and also a few of Polly's group but she just glared.

'Oh shut up!?!' She was about to say more but 3 girls came over, and got the guys back up and started telling them of. One of the girls that was with Polly said,