Chapter 13: Ninja Elephant

*Seth's POV*

We heard the fight that was going on in the girls changing room. I wanted to barge in there and beat the crap out of Polly, for trying anything to do with Lyscia. I was about to walk in when I realized that, if I did that. It would really piss of Lyscia and it was hard enough to get her to like me. I started getting my guys to hang out with them, but somehow Lyscia always finds a way to leave. Any way, I heard all the bashing and the pounding that was going on. I just stood out there, trembling and my eyes were changing, I knew that I looked dangerous, Marv kept on trying to pull me out of it. I saw Kaden, his eyes were changing but that was it.

He looks at me and saw how bad I was, so he went over to us trying to help.

'Come on dude, calm down Polly should be fine she is the best.'

'Idiot! It is not Polly I care about, she should burn into a million pieces for harming her!'

'Dude calm, wait hold on, you don't care about Polly, but she is in our pack!'

'Of course, I never cared for Polly we talked about it last night. I told you who I care about!?!'

'NO! I WILL NOT LET YOU TOUCH HER!!!!' I was about to explode, how dare he stop me from touching my mate. I was about to hit him, when I heard that the fight was over. Lyscia, came out of the bathroom, she looked completely fine. I let out a sigh of relief and then looked at Kaden.

'You don't know anything. So stay out of it!' I left before he said anything. I had to control myself before I did anything stupid.

I stood a distance away, but I watched her never the less, I watched her as she got annoyed when the boys started to laugh and I was all for hitting them when I see her tackle both Kaden and Archie at the same time. While she tackled him the other girls tackled Lyscia’s boys. Its funny after only being here for 2 days they are already her boys. The girls all got of the boys quickly and soon started to make out or talk with the guys. It was kind of gross, unless well you know what I mean. Lyscia was laughing at Kaden and Archie;

'Now, you were laughing and there was nothing funny, and this also proves that I am better, because I tackled you both to the ground. Am I right?' you go girl, I felt so proud

'Oh yes, you are all powerful and strong and how the hell are you so strong!'

'Ahahaha Arch I told you I was good, and Kaden control yourself right NOW!' I realized that Kadens pants were getting bigger. That really ticked me off.

'HEY! I am a guy, what do you expect.' I saw her slap Kaden and Arch, (well at least she can take care of herself) my wolf thought.

'YOU! I thought you knew better.'

'Hey I am also a guy Lyscia, what do you expect.'

'Some control over your genitals, would be good.' Ahahaha. Wait what is Marv doing over there.

'Sorry babe, your hard to resist.' How could he hit on her. Uh I am going to have to tell him later on.

'Marv, why the hell are you getting involved!'

'Well like I just said.'

'Ah you are all so annoying.' My little girl got up frustrated, damn she is hot when she is frustrated and then stalked over to Marv, punched him hard in the gut and said,

'Yeah well remember I ain’t your babe!' Marv nodded his head. HAHAHA that’s better.  I tuned out for a bit till I heard Kaden whisper to Archie;

'Dibs on Lyscia.'

'Not a chance sunny boy, nobody calls dibs on me.' She stands up and puts her foot on his stomach, and pressed a down. Oh I wish she would of pressed harder. I then saw Polly come out and she looked, lets just say bashed up. She was glaring at Lyscia, but one look at me and she knew that she better leave her alone.

I sat down in the bleachers, and I watched Lyscia, as she talked to her friends and laughed. I started to get down, to play on one of the courts and she was playing her friends Miki and Gloria. She beat them 21-love. I was still trying to get a hang of badminton. We all were. Lyscia had split her friends up all into games, with out realizing that no one in this school knew how to play except, her, Doug and Coel.

She introduced Gloria and Miki to Coel, although he has been here for a bit longer, with coming to training with us. He did not try and make any friends he just hung around with Gabe. Today, Gabe was sick, and I am guessing that Lyscia knows Gabe as well. I was going to offer, to play with Coel when he goes over to Lyscia and spins her around.

I growled at how close they were, while she laughed. I smiled when I saw her laughing although I wish it was me that made her smile and laugh like that. They seemed close, and I did not like it one bit. I hoped that she would change her feelings towards me soon.

I was listening to her talk to Coel.

'Shut up ninja elephant! I will so kick your ass!'  Ninja elephant can I just Trolololol at that one.

'I can't believe we are both still going to the same school. I can't believe it, so which team are you playing for?' I knew what he meant but what would be her answer.

'Well let me see they brought me here cus one of my best friends is a werewolf and a ninja elephant.'

She said werewolf out loud, she should know that there are humans. But I listened closely I realized that it was just a joke before they found out the truth.

'Ahaha you remember that?'

'Ofcourse, I mean how could I forget, when you told me that your bones are 1.5 time stronger than a humans and I shouted that you're a werewolf in the library.'  Oh thank god, cus that chic Melany was looking at her like she was crazy for a while.

They started to play, and they played the whole time. It was rather enjoyable watching them play, they looked kind of silly at times but they were still very good. I was not the only one watching. The coach had given up trying to teach us how to play and watched them play, sing, dance and talk. Doug seemed to be doing a similar thing except for his opponent sucked.

 ‘Yo dude, are we playing or what’

‘Uh yeah Marv, lets play’ I started to play for a while but we were not very good. By the end of the lesson I was well crap, but at least it went over the net. I went back to watching Lyscia. She introduced everyone and then headed to the changing rooms. I jogged over to the guys, I got changed quickly and then left to go to my room, where I would play a long game of COD, hopefully Jinx91 will be on. I heard that he was great although I have not played him yet.

**************************************2 hours later*******************************************

I had played for 2 hours and I could not find this amazing player anywhere. I gave up and decided to go eat. I grabbed my money and headed over to the canteen. Standing in the queue to eat some of those yummy Mexican Fajita’s I heard 2 boys talking about some amazing party going on.

‘Yeah man did ya hear, the pop twins are having an awesome party this Sat?’

‘Yeah, you going?’

‘course, you?’

‘Yeah, I cant wait, I heard there are gonna be some good looking girls that are not sluts’

‘You mean Polly ain’t gonna be there?’

‘Yeah, didn’t you know’

‘Oh No, and God has answered my prayers’

‘Uh, hey um guys whose party are you talking about?’

‘Seth and Kaden’s man, oh hey Seth, can’t wait for your party’ wait I am having this party, now why wasn’t I aware.

‘Uh yeah man thanks’ Oh I remember it’s the one we have every year to say that we are starting a new term.

‘Right what will you have?’

‘Uh can I have the chicken Fajitas’ she gives me my plate and I have to say it looks amazing. I turn to look around to see where Lyscia is. When I see her run in laughing. She heads over to the Fajita line, and brings Seb with her. Why is she dragging Seb with her?