Chapter 5: Crushed

By the end of the day, I was crushed, I mean I had loads of fun, and the prank was set, all I had to do was wait for it to be released. I had a plan to prank my whole year and also the principal, head of year and the teacher that I really could not stand. School ended in 20mins, and I was no longer a student here, and right on queue I heard the scream, it was blood curling in some opinion but in mine it was beautiful! 
I knew that the prank I created had worked.

I rushed to the scene as did my friends because I had told them about the plan, and I got them to help me get the stuff ready. We get to the scene, and we see the people I aimed for and a few more lying on the floor covered in a wet sticky substance, also covered in feathers and not to mention a big black over there heads saying Good Bye Everyone.
When I saw them I laughed so hard as did my friends, a few of us rushed over and smiled, while the others snapped a few pictures. We then grabbed the video camera and left the scene! While running, we heard the teachers screaming for us to comeback, at the same time the bell rang, telling us it was officially the end of school, so I shouted to them, 'sorry but I am no longer part of your school, thus I am outta here!' I smiled at them and waved, then I grabbed my bags and rushed out of the door, with Jess screaming, some very interesting words. 

Did you ever know that the words, fucker, bitch, bloody mary twisted with a banshee could be put into one sentence and breath, but some how she was able to do it.
My friends and I hugged liker mad and cried before I jumped onto my bus, to go home, were my friends will meet me in a while! There will be like 100 people at my house to have fun and say goodbye, most will be staying over! It will be insane! 

************************************later on that day around 5pm*********************************

The people were just arriving at my house, we were blarring the music away and the people were rushing in, ready to have some fun. My school friends were the first to arrive, next came my choir friends and finally came my opera, dance and adult friends. 
By the time everyone had arrived it was 6 and our house and backyard was crowded, I was surprised we were able to fit so many people in. And what surprised me the most was that there were gate crashers!

We kicked them out properly with the biggest guys kicking there sorry asses out.
I was dancing, laughing, swimming and messing around with all my friends as it would be my last time with them for a long time. The adults, that were family mainly stayed on the top floor and the rest of us to the bottom floors, we made quiet the racket. It also seems that when a person leaves you buy them a present, I would not know as this was my first time, so they all got me presents. 
Most were things that would remind me of them, or something that was very funny during out friendship.

My closest friends in Singapore, Bell, Sky, Vicky, Alex, Jacob, Matthew, Jermiah, Suzy and Steffie and collaborated and got loads of people to help make a massive scrapbook for me! I love scrapbooks, so when they did this I was ecstatic. 
It had everything photos from way before, like when I was 4 uptil now, there were also empty pages so that I could fill them in! I loved it and took out my polaroid and snapped a few with my friends and stuck it onto a page. I sniffled a little and wiped a way a tear. Sky saw that I was sad so she grabbed me and jumped into the pool! Thank god I was wearing my swimmers and my camera was waterproof 
'Sky how could you???? What would happen if I was carrying my polaroid!!!' Truthfully I found it funny, and when I saw her face I could not help it. I laughed so hard, I would of fallen if I wasn't in a pool' 

 The Party ended with a big bang and a lot of people slept over.  They all left in the morning but my closest were coming to the airport with me. Some of the others were meeting us there. We were all set to go when I saw my mother and father coming up to me. "Lyscia we need to talk" my dad says "come sit with us dear" my mom says looking reassuringly "ok but I thought you hated each other" "we did but now have something very important to say" "ok shoot" "Lysica you are...."