3. clothing trouble

It has been two days. Michaela had always been keeping her eyes out for Allen, always checking if he didn't snuck out. She had already caught him two times trying to snuck out. She didn't understand why actually. Probably because he didn't like doing nothing while the others were working their butts off. She was happy that he is doing better everyday, his skin wasn't so pale anymore and his lips were his original color: light pink. But he wasn't in a good shape, so he had to stay inside. Michaela insisted. She was in those two days more cheerful than usual, she didn't know why. Maybe because she had a hardworking personal maid, who is always loyal to her, or because Allen wasn't so scared anymore about her. In the end it didn't matter what the reason was, the main point is that she is happy! Over the days she did many good things and forgave people faster.

'It is like she is under a curse or something! May the curse stay forever!' one of the servants said. Michaela did hear that, but because of her cheerful mood she just ignored it and headed to the room of Rin. When she knocked on the door, a faint "come in" was to hear. Silently Michaela slipted in the room and looked around, it has changed alot from when she saw it last:

Flashback

'So we are clear: I only did this because I was too lazy doing my royal duties!' Michaela snapped while the two were heading to the new room of Rilliane. Michaela was actually lying, she only did it because Allen requested her to show Rilliane to her room, she just couldn't take the image of him with sad eyes. automatically a frown was placed on her face when she though about it, his painful sad eyes and his little frown. To make herself feel better she started imaginating his happy face when she told him that she found it a good idea after she refused: his sparkeling eyes, his adorable smile and his childish cheer. How she longed to...

'PRINCESS!!!!' In a instand Michaela snapped out of her daydreaming and looked a bit annoyed to her new personal maid. She was in such a good daydream! 'What was that for?!' Michaela yelled, trying to cover her blush, luckely she succeeded. 'Thank god your still alive! I almost though you turned into a zombie!' Rilliane laughed, for the show Michaela laughed too, but from inside she didn't find it funny.

Finally they arrived at Rilliane's new room. First she bursted in excited, and then she started to jump around: on the bed, the floor and even the chairs! After 5 minutes Michaela finally succeeded to tame Rilliane proberly. 'I guess you like your new room?' Michaela asked, she didn't liked it THAT much though, everything was dusty and old. She will never understand peasants like her.

'Of course I like it! I mean it's SOOOOO big! But there are some changes I wanna do!' Rilliane cheered and then started to bounce EVERYWHERE. Michaela , who was too lazy to do anything, just left her maid there dancing...

End Flashback

Everywhere were colorful things! From flowers to paintings. In the glass cabinet where last time had nothing in it, was full of books and papers. That confused Michaela, wasn't Allen the one who liked reading and stuff? Then it hit her:

"Sometimes he stays many days in his room, just to write a story for me. I really like his writing!"

Was that al the stuff that Allen wrote for her? But when she came in, she hadn't had anything with her! 'You like what you see?' Rilliane asked innocently, as reaction Michaela just nodded excited. Now she was kinda jealous of her maid! Weird right?

'Rilliane? I wanna discus something with you.' Michaela started a confersation. 'go ahead, princess!' Rilliane answerd cheerful. 'You know the palace docter Aria, right?' Michaela said, playing with her hair, like she was hestitated if she wanna to tell. Rilliane started to get curious and leaned in, asking: 'whats with her? She is a fine girl right?' Rilliane doubted her own words, her mind started to drift back to the time she cought her, luckely Michaela didn't let that happen.