6. the past of lord Kaito

A man in blue walked around his room impatient. He wanted to visit his crush so badly! But she refused so many times, saying she was "busy". What makes her think that she is "too busy" that he couldn't visit? He could make her happy, maybe even cuddle up with her! 'THATS IT!' He yelled, scaring the hell out of the maid in the corner of his room. 'what do you mean?' the maid asked, earning a cold glare of the man. '-your highness!' the maid corrected herself, when the man still was glaring at her, she slapped herself. 'Ha! That's better you brat!' the man insulted his maid.

You may think that he was a horrible man, but ,just like Miku, he wasn't so before...

to be exact: 1 year ago, he changed so much

You wanna hear the real story? Well then, I'm gonna tell you then!

flashback

A young man of 19 was wondering in the palace he was in. It was different from his own villa. He didn't wanted to come here, but his parents forced him, because they thought it was a "good" idea to meet the princess from this kingdom. Well! He didn't think so! He heard horrible stories about this "princess", if she was prideful enough to call her that! He bet that she was a ugly one too! Just the though of a princess hurting her own peasant makes his blood boil inside him. Out frustration he accendently puched a vase out of it's positions, earning weird glances of the servants and maid. He just plain ignored them as he walked further in the castle. 

'ah kaito! Come sit darling! We have to wait for the princess to come here, in the meanwhile... What do you think about this castle?' his mom asked him. Kaito (the young man) sighed and glared at his mom. He didn't know anymore how many times he tried to convice them that he didn't wanted to marry such a jerk! But of course they didn't understand! They were maried because "true love", it disgusted him. How could his parents just believe at such fairy tales?!

'Sweetie! I know that you don't like this princess, but you have to give her a chance!' his dad said, looking in the book in his hand. Hell no! Such girl must be erased from history! Kaito thought as he slammed his fist down. Scaring his mom and dad. Just when his mom and dad wanted to argue againts him, the door of the room opend revealing a servant with some snacks. Kaito wanted to continu the arguement but he stopped when he saw a girl from behind the servant appearing.

She had teal hair in two twintails. Hanging beside her, almost touching the ground. two sparkeling teal eyes were there and suprised him of the beauty. She had a cute childish face who telled him that she must be 15 or so. She had a simple black dress on, which looked pretty comfortable. Kaito was shocked, was this a maid? Because she looked like a princess! But her dress seemed to.... simple to be a princess! He felt his heart beating really fast... was he in LOVE?!

'Ah! Princess Michaela! I see that you really can't let go of that dress! But here is our son!' His mom suddenly said pushing him towards her. He needed a moment to let the information get in his head...

...

THAT GIRL WAS THE PRINCESS?!

But he thought that the princess was a colhearted jerk and ugly girl! But looks like he was mistaken. He was so close to her that he felt his cheeks starting to get warm. Was he sick or something? Maybe she wasn't so bad as the people said...

'So this is the "mighty Kaito"?'The princess said looking disaproving at Kaito. He suddenly felt a pain in his heart. Okay! He didn't know there was such virus! He saw his mother nodding and his dad too. 'Hmm, I exspected more!' The princess spatted. that even hurted more by kaito!

Well that was his beginning! But he didn't know that, that princess was going to hurt him harder then someone did EVER!

---TimeSkip---

'Princess Michaela! My love! You have stolen my heart at first sight! I just wanted to say... I LOVE YOU! Will you be my girlfriend?' Kaito said, on his knees. Holding a teal rose in his hand for Michaela. He was clothed in white jacket and black jeans. A blue scarf wraped loosely around his neck. The princess before him was dressed in a white short dress and bloodred heels. (A/N Look at the picture guys! :3). His heart was going a record speed as he closed his eyes. Hoping for the best.

He dropped the teal rose and holded her hand. Blood raised to his checks. A warm feeling was spreading in through his body. It felted so great to hold her hand. But the princess did something that broke his heart in little tiny pieces and then stomped on them.

She broke out laughing, a cold laugh you could say. She slapped his hand hard away. 'YOU think that I, THE princess of this country, would DATE YOU!?' she laughed her tears out. 'Why should I date you?! Give me one reason that I should date you?!' she continued. The rose was lying on the floor was cathing her eye and she smirked.

Damn she was cute when she smirked like that, Kaito thought.

She walked to the poor flower and stomped on it, she was keeping stomping on it till it was nothing more than some flower pedals. 'You know what? I wanted to do that with your HEART!' She laughed  hard stomping once again on the flower. then she left, leaving a heartbroken Kaito there.

He promised that he wanted to have her heart, even if it means turning himself in a monster...

just like her!

End flashback

'Lord! We have planned a visit with some help!' a servant said as he bowed down. Kaito smirked, he is gonna make her fall for him! Even if he had to sacrifice everything...