9. smirk, anger and trap

So this the the one Micheala wants to heal? Kaito thought as he moved closer to the scared boy. He thinks it is some 10 year old boy. She probably only wanted to heal him because he was still young... But even that didn't sound like Micheala! Was she really crushing on this boy? While she could just have an amazing boyfriend like him? He was really a coward too! He was shaking because he is seeing a stranger! Kaito wonderd how there first meeting was, probably Micheala comforting him...

'So you want to heal this 10 year old?' Kaito asked disaproving. He looked strictly at the trembeling boy and his sister comforting him with a confused expression on her face. Those two are twins, Kaito thought. But then he got a glare from his beloved one, saying him to back off as he came closer to the boy. 'Actually, I am 14 years old...' the boy whisperd almost too soft to hear. This caught Kaito off guard, he is 14?! Then he might be an opponement againts Kaito! He was younger after all! 'so?!'Kaito snapped, his good mood turned suddenly to bad. He saw that he scared the boy really hard and mentally he chuckled to himself. But Miku didn't like it at all...

What was wrong with Len? Did Kaito have to do something with him? But kaito didn't seem to reconize him or anything! Why was Len this scared? He was just as scared by IA(maybe even more scared than by IA)! Did Kaito appear in his dream? Len did say something about a man with a blue mask... 'don't scare him like that Kaito! He is much better than you are!' she snapped, not caring about the hurt expression on Kaito's face. She hurried to Len, to make sure Kaito didn't have some past with him.

As smirk appeared at his face. So looks like she did love the boy. How could he prevent that the boy will steal her heart any further? He knew that really good, he had done it many times before! He just needed to get the trust of the boy and an ally from Michaela's side. His smirk widened, by thinking about his plan. He knew for sure she will love him afterwards. He wanted to make sure she sees him as a hero! ' Princess Michaela, I think I will think about it some time if I could stay here at your castle.'  Kaito said. He knew she couldn't delince his request, he knew that she loved that boy too much for that.

' Fine!' Miku practically yelled, she crossed her arms just like a little kid. ' Your room is in the other guest room, at the other side of the castle.' There was a reason why she choosed that room, that room was the most far away from Len's. She knew he was scared of Kaito. She just didn't know exactly why. Till then she couldn't take risks...

Kaito knew exactly why Michaela choose that room. She wanted to keep him away from the boy. She was smarter then he thought. With a smirk he left the room empty. Maybe it was a better way to let the boy rest, before winning his trust. It wouldn't work if he tried right now. This time it is gonna be easy, the boy looks weak after all. As he walked through the hallways, he can't help but admire it. Just like a year ago, it was still as shiny and clean as always. Still lifeful, not like a year ago. Then it was lively too, but this time it seems even more lively. For some reasons he saw many servants and maids enjoy their jobs. At each of their faces were smiles, he wondered who caused all this change in the palace atmosphere. Did Michaela change in the year? But she was still the same against him!

When he walked further in the palace, he heard some conversations between the servants and maids. Curious as he was, he crept closer, eavesdropping:

'You know IA? There are some rumors that she has a crush on the new boy. do you guys believe?'

'That new boy sure is a charmer, he is nice, kind, hansome and cute. I kinda do believe she is falling for him. Who wouldn't, even I have a tiny crush for him, after all he was really nice to when I dropped the thea'

'Yeah, I have a feeling that he changed the princess that much.'

'Also, It looks like the princess has some grudge agiants IA, maybe she is in love too?'

'You know that's impossible, right? She litterly destroys every heart of boys who loves her and turn them to monsters!'

Kaito knew that was right, she made his heart bitter, changed him so much. That even his parents don't reconize him anymore. The smirk on his face widend, maybe he know which person in this palace can be his "ally". He walked away, to find his "ally".

She couldn't believe it! She was send away from her job! Wasn't she the palace docter? Shouldn't she be the one who takes care of Len?! She was furious! But why? She actually didn't know why. Normally she wouldn't mind if the princess gives her some days off, but why did it mind her now? What makes this so special? Deep down she knew the answer, she knows the answer, she was madly in love...

But her brains didn't know why, she had seen many boys like Len, what makes him so special then? his cheerful smile, his childish and serious attitude? No, it was his gentle nature... With a sight she let her fall on her soft bed, a bed for royalty. Oficially she is, but she doesn't count as one here... Well, she couldn't complain, she had one of the most comfortable rooms in the castle...

'Knock knock' a voice said childishly, like it was trying to make her day better to talk to him, it was a manly voice. IA knew exactly who at her door stood. Only she couldn't put a finger up why, just like why Michaela gives her some days off, randomly. 'Come in...' she mumbled a bit sad. Her day was gray without him. She heard her door softly creak when it opend. At the door was a man in his twenties with ocean blue hair and eyes, fancy clothing and a smirk. A disgusting smirk. A smirk he learned after he met Michaela. IA hates that she could just wrap any guy around her finger! By that thought her face became red of anger... Did she also wrap Len on her finger?!

Kaito walked in the room of IA. Not bad, he thought as he walked to IA. She had a red face on, not a face of blushing, but a face of anger. Just in time he was able to dogde a book which was thrown at him and crashed againts the wall. Some pages with some drabbles fel out of it. 'STOP SMIRKING, YOU BASTARD!!!' IA yelled, her face even redder than before. By those words his smirk even widened in a scary way. He knew why she was so mad, he walked closer to her and whisperd in her ear: 'you are just jealous of you cousin, are you?' A shocked expression was shown on her face. Of course, she thought that everybody forgot that she was also royalty. 'You are jealous that she charms every boy she meets' Kaito hissed. making IA even more mad. 'You are just jealous that she is alone with Len' He continued. He really did enjoy the pained expression on the face of IA. 'You are just jealous that she can wrap any guy around her finger...'

IA froze, how did this man know so much about her? Was it so obvious? But... Why did he wanted to talk to her anyways? 'YOU ARE JUST JEALOUS THAT SHE SPENDS TIME WITH LEN, NOT YOU!' IA shot back, her face can any moment explode from anger. She had never felt this angry before... The smirk disappeard on Kaito's face and was replaced with a sad expression. But it brightend up... somehow... 'I know a solution for both of us...' he said. This caught IA off guard and she fell in his little trap...