2. medicine incident

There they were: In a tiny white room, sealed off with nothing in it besides a graceful table and twe chairs. Mostly these kind of rooms were used to question criminals, but this time the princess was just questioning this innocent girl. Michaela itself didn't like this kind of rooms, but she didn't want to get interrupted. Rilliane taked place at the graceful chair and looked curious at the princess, who was waiting for her to get started. 'so...' Rilliane started, she swifted uncomfortablely on her chair, trying to find a right way to sit before the princess. 'So?' Michaela questioned, she leanedon the table ready to hear the story Rilliane was gonna tell.

'As you know, my name is Rilliane, but I perfer being called "Rin". I'm 14 years old and live with my brother. I have many hobby's and I don't think you wanna to here them all...' Rilliane began, Michaela nodded thankfully her head, she was reliefed that Rilliane knew she didn't liked to hear the hobby's of other persons. But the only reason she wanted information from Rilliane, was because she wanted to know things about her brother. She tried to cover it up though. 'From us two, I was kinda the social butterfly. Always talking and stuff, and because of that I didn't have the best grades on school... I may seem really weak, but I actually enjoy fighting! So no one dares to make me angry, that makes things a lot easy for me to handle! I always enjoy advanture, but when advanture is dangerous and my brother is involved, I like the safe place better.'

Michaela nodded interested, Rilliane was really protective over her brother. Thats kinda funny, because mostly it is the brother who is really protective! 'Allen, he likes it when you call him "Len". he is like the opposite of me. He is serious, but can be childish too and he is really shy, but ,I don't know why, girls just keep falling for him. Although he can't really find a good way talking to people.' When Michaela heard Rilliane say "Girls just keep falling for him", she felt kinda jealous, but for now she ignored it. 'For some reason, he never dated any of the girls who were asking him out' at that sentence Michaela felt relieved. 'And because of that more girls tried... Some even go so far that I had to save him from those girls... I had a love life before too, It was my boyfriend Oliver, but for some reason he broke up with me. I never knew why...' Michaela was confused. What did Rilliane mean with "Some even go so far that I had to save him from the girls"?

'Len, also liked to read and write story's. Sometimes he stays many days in his room, just to write a story for me. I really like his writing! Beside that side of him, he is really good at fighting too! He never shows though, it is almost like he did it only to protect people, not for the fun! He is really good at many things, but I asume you don't like to hear that kind of information!' Rilliane continued. Michael was kinda disappointed that Rilliane didn't continu, she didn't mind hearing everything from him!

After the information about there lives, Michaela felt kind of guilty and that was RARE! She lost her feelings after " the incident ". Michaela heard that Rilliane and Allen were from that country she attacked. Because of her Allen was so injured and sick! It was HER who almost made that wonderful creature die! But she didn't regret it though, otherwise she had never met him! She heard that they were attacked when they were the most hopeless: after hard working, and sick Allen. Of course he couldn't fight back! Not that is was a option, one person was not enough to defeat a whole army.

'So about the deal! You said that you will do anything to keep your brother alive and healthy?' Michaela begon, she wanted to finish this conversation faster to visit him. Rilliane nodded slowly. 'Then you become my personal maid for the rest of your life, in exchange that I save your brothers life.' Michaela concluded, without hestation. Rilliane walked to her and let herself fell to her knees, she grabbed her hand en pushed her forhead to it, while she was saying: 'I, Rilliane Kagamine, declare that I wil always be by your side, in good and bad times. Always serving you as your personal maid, in exchange for the health of my twinbrother: Allen Kagamine.' Michaela was very pleased at the manners of Rilliane. Maybe there was hope for her. 'So lets start small: do the dishes in the kitchen alone!' Michaela said, really pleased. Rilliane stands up and bowed. 'As your command.' and then disappeared in nowhere. Well, she had a new maid!

As Michaela walked trough the hallways, she wonderd where the docter took Allen. She was worried over his welbeing. She didn't understand the feeling in her heart when she heard the voice of him.

'I have to see, Rin!'

'No! you can't, sir! Your still badly injured and sick! we have to make sure you be okay!'

'But I can't be okay, if I don't know where Rin is!'

'But your injured!'

'I'm okay! I just need to find- ouch!'

'See! Look! listen to me and everything will be fine!'

'I n-n-n-need to s-s-s-see her...'

'No sir!'

'p-please!'

Michaela burst in the room, seeing her castle docter/cousin Aria hovering over Allen and pinned his arms to the bed to keep him in place, so he won't run off and can take the medicine. A small unnoticed blush was on the cheeks of Aria, while the face of Allen only showed that he wanted to go away. She whore a white simple dress, not really fancy though

For the information: after the country landed in the hands of Michaela, Aria has been kinda forgotten. To still be in the castle she decided that she wanted to be a maid. Aria first was really upset about it, but after a year she got used to it. After that she became the castle docter. Which was better

'And whats going on here?' Michaela asked, slightly angry about the position Aria and Allen were in. Aria who jusy noticed Michaela, quickly released Allen en turned away. When Aria let Allen go, he stood up trying to go out of the room, but his injuries stoped him and fell on the bed hissing from pain. Then he noticed Michaela too and started to trying to get away. In one or another way, it hurted Michaela in her heart. Without knowing she crept closer to Allen who just backed away. After a moment Michaela cornerd him. She saw fear and confidence in his eyes. A weird combination actually. 'And why don't you just take the medicine and listen to us?' Michaela asked sickening sweet. She saw his purple lips and his pale skin getting better, but it wasn't much use if he didn't take the medicine! She also saw that Aria had stopped al the bleeding, well that was a good signal.

'Well, I can't do anything without knowing where Rin is! I refuse to take the medicine if I don't get to see her!' Allen explaint. A bit shaky because the princess was sooooo close to him, that it started to feel scary. 'Oh, you really do care about your sister don't you?' Michaela continued. Allen just nodded short, for the third time trying to get away. 'But you make her worried if you don't take the medicine.' there was a akward silence in the room. Just at that moment Michaela noticed that she was too close to the boy! Embarresed she backed a bit away, but not that much so he could escape. Then Michaela said superfast: 'Aria, hold him! So I can give him the medicine!' Aria reacted superfast and in one swift movement she had him pinned down (again), while Michaela was searching for the medicine. When she wanted to put the medicine in the struggeling boys mouth the door suddenly opend, cause Aria and Miku to jump.

'Len! I've come here to vi- uh, wat are you two doing to my brother?' a dark aura started to form from Rin that scared the crap out of the two royalties. When they did let go, Allen jumped up and starting to hug his sister telling her how worried he was. His sister was friendly yelling at him for not taking the medicine and forced him to eat it.

Well, Rilliane was right about Allen being serious and childish at the same time:

Serious: he is so worried about Rin that he didn't cared about his own health

Childish: he started to avoid it like a child who found it discusting.

And for some reason, Michaela liked him even more