13. snapping

A/N Hey everybody! Sorry that It took so long to update the story.... I'M SORRY!!!!!!!!! But here's the story... hope you enjoy it! oh, and.... I tried 1st POV in this book, tell me what you think about it!

italics = thoughts/other personality/flashbacks/ something else

Miku's POV

She walked away, her back turning to me. Her movements were absolute... she wasn't faking it... she is really leaving... I tried to stand up, to stop her. To beg her for forgiveness, but she had made her decision: she didn't need me anymore. She faded slowly, disappearing from my life... The only thing from her left in my life.. were her memories. But in the years... they also began to disappear... those beautiful moment, disappeared just like that beauty... If I could wish one wish...

It would be to see her again...

- My last wish, Len Kagamine

I slowly closed the poor-made book, but amazing story. Tears were trying to escape my eye prison, but I'm much stronger than that. It was such a good story! That someone could write such story! Careful I let the book go and stared at it for 2 minutes. A sudden urge to read it again was spreading through my body, and my arm were already reaching out for the book. Rilliane was right, Len really is great at writing stories. This one was a bit sad, but it still was amazing! I counted the books that were laying beside my bed, while resisting the urge to pick them up again to read them again.

6

6 books I had already finished from Len. Rilliane had lent some of them to me, because I was really curious about the stories she always told me. I already thought they were amazing, but reading them, written in the original was AMAZING! I'm overusing the word amazing, but I don't care at the moment.

'If you're done with them, bring them to Len's room. I wanted to give him those back for awhile now...'

I repeated that sentence that Rin told me, at first, I was kinda mad at her trying to give me a task as a princess! But, if it had something to do with Len... I don't know... I will always accept it, in one way or another, I guess I'm really curious about that guy.

Because I was too lazy to call a maid, I slowly stood up and grabbed the 6 books from Len en walked (kinda clumpsy) to his room. Just like always it was pretty silent there, 20 minutes before, I also checked on him. But the last few days, he was pretty quiet. I hope I didn't make him feel like a cagged bird.... well, if I were him, I would feel like that...wait... WHAT IF I HAD UPSET HIM?! Okay, no panicking yet Michaela... not yet.

Quietly I knocked on his door while saying: 'Miku here, I'm coming in!'. Careful I pushed open the door, you never know maybe he was sleeping... and I looked around the room. Messy, but still really neat. I don't know how to put it, but I always liked his aura. If it's his room or himself, I always liked it.

But... where do I put them now?

I glanced around the room, and my eyes immediately fell on the desk in the corner. As quietly as I could I crept to the desk and carefully put the books down, scared that they will fall apart if I just normally lay them down. But unfortunetely, I'm pretty clumpsy with this kind of things and guess what happenend? I fell and the books were flying everywhere, I don't know why, but out of reflex I reached out to the books before I fell to the ground with a loud "THUD"... such a strange sound...

I was relieved that it didn't hurt as much as people in books make it sound like and stood up a little unstable. but then reality hit me:

I have awoken Len!

um... what now? Is he staring at the ceiling now? Or is he still half-asleep? Immediately walked over to the bed and saw that he slept with the blanket all over him. Silly Len, that's not good for your health! I sighed out of relief that I didn't actually wake him up, and the image of him sleeping that time he collapsed flashing through my mind and a huge urge to pull of the blankets so I could look at his face again. I felt my hand slowly reaching out to him already and without me noticing I already had the blanket in my grip, but I didn't go further because a horrifying thought crossed my mind. The thing that had activated the thought was: