0| a forbidden romance

"Katherine! What if someone catches us!" Cassie giggled, but quickly covered her mouth, trying not to make a noise.

"Don't worry Cassie, if anyone has a problem with it," Katherine smirked, looking at the girl she loved on the bed across from her, she inched her way closer. "I'll kill them."

"Katherine, turn me...So we can leave and be together, I'm tired of hiding us behind my brothers because this town is so ignorant and hateful!" Cassie sighed, it was true she was tired of having to hide her feelings because this type of relationship was not allowed. And truth be told, Cassie was petrified of her father and how he would react.

Not to mention — Cassie also noticed how her brothers seem to fallen deeply for Katherine. And Katherine loved all the attention she was receiving from the Salvatores'. She loved games – though she really did adore Cassie, enough to tell her everything about herself and her past. Enough to even maybe run away with her, forever. She wouldn't admit to anyone else that she'd never felt that way before the Salvatore sister came into her life.

"Soon, Cassidy, it will you and me. I promise." Katherine gave her a sweet, but manipulative smile.
Her deep eyes sparkled as she regarded her.

Cassie could feel the layers of doubt peeling away slowly. She thought, 'you and me, always.'