Chapter 21: The Puppy Story

The END is NEAR! Kaya ngayon pa lang inaanyayahan ko na kayong basahin ang upcoming NOVEL SEQUEL ng Diary of My Girl "THE MASTER'S STUPID TUTOR" <3 <3 <3
setting: 3 years after the end of Diary of My Girl
main character: Chleo Song (The only Princess in the Song Clan)

LEN'S POV

A month of recuperating and seclusion...

all I did was to browse her Diary over and over.

Stare at the words of her thoughts.

Trace its letters with my finger tips.

My memory of her kept me warm during the cold nights, and warmer during daylight.

That woman is really something. She made lists of rules, live with it, and break them sometimes.

She is sick of some heart problem...left her dream...and while knowing everything she's been through, I still toyed her around for months. For the sake of what? solving my hunted past? curing my nightmares? redeeming my soul from hell?

I feel sorry.

I've been too selfish towards her.

~~Her Rule # 4: Wag manghinayang sa buhay na iniwan.~~

I'll bring back what she've lost. Her dream, her fame, her happiness.

One month of not being able to see her... my chests hurts from yearning to see her smile.

I am doomed. My lie of love, turned copper into gold.

SULLI'S POV

Tumakbo ako pabalik ng gusali. Everyone is just keenly watching the fight. No one dared to stop it!

Ganito ba talaga sa mundo nila? Kailangang magkasakitan? Kailangang munang may manalo at matalo bago pag-usapan ang dapat pag-usapan?

I won't let it be like this!

"TAMA NA! STOP IT!" I yelled the loudest I could. My voice echoed.

"Please, tama na." I begged once again as Allen's eyes landed on mine.

His eyes returned to brown, at unti-unting bumaba ang kamao nya. Binitawan nya ang collar ni Vincent and just rubbed his hair in exasperation.

Lumapit ako sa kanya at hinawakan ang kamao nyang namumula. "Tama na, Allen." I faintly smiled while my tears fell out of my control.

Hinigit nya ako sa isang mahigpit na yakap while gently tapping my head.

"Everyone get out first." he softly commanded his gangmates.

I dried my tears and called out "Vincent, please stay."

I didn't answer Allen's questioning eyes. I just have to do this. Ako na ang tatapos ng usapin sa pagitan nila. I will do what I ought to do. Para kay Allen. Para sa lalaking mahal ko.

Once only the 3 of us were left in the room, I meddled in between them, took both of their hands and bring them together.

"Anong drama ba 'to?" Allen whined.

Pinitik ko sya sa noo.

"ARAY! Bat mo ako pinitik?!"

"Eh kasi ang tanga-tanga-tanga-tanga mo!"

"Sinong tanga?! AKO?! HOY babaeng tyana--" hinampas ko ang bibig nya at sinamaan sya ng tingin at ibinaling ang tingin ko kay Vincent.

Iniabot ko sa kanya ang panyo ko para pahidin nya ang dugo sa bibig nya.