Chapter Nineteen" Fucking Craig

tumblr_mnsjudt3iu1qb4p3ko1_250

Lily's P.O.V.

On the way towards the town, we pull up to a rundown gas station to change and get Dean something to shut him up. Grabbing my clothes I rush into the bathroom and grimace at the putrid smell. Trying not to gag, I throw on my clothes and quickly throw my hair into a bun before running out of the restroom ad slamming the door behind me.

www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=17166...

We headed towards the "Hell House" and Sam and Dean quickly separated to interview people. Letting out a sigh, I waved away Erebus's shadow beside me and walked up to a man sitting at a table.

"So, what do you know about the Hell House?"

Quickly thanking the man, I close my notepad and walk over to my brothers and a group of teenagers.

"And kinda hot. Well you know in a dead sort of way." Raising my eyebrow, I look up at Sam"

"Okay then." The boy looks up at me and smirks before winking

"Hey baby, is your last name Campbell? Because you're Mmm Mmm good!" I smirk slightly and lean towards him

"Your nickname must be Dirt Devil, because tonight you'll be alone with the power of an upright in the palm of your hand." Dean snorts and coughs to cover up his laugh while Sam just smirks.

"That's my girl" she murmers. "And.... how'd you find out about this place anyway?" The boy, blushing furiously scoffs and steps back before looking up at Sam

"Craig took us."

"Fucking Craig." I grumble before stomping back to the car, Erebus's shadow slowly following me.

TIMESKIP

www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=17417...

"I'll go in, why don't you guys go get me a coffee?" I say to the boys as I grab my purse and shut the backdoor of the Impala. Dean narrows his eyes at me before tightening his hands on the steering wheel and nodding his head. Sam glances over at Dean's hands and back at me.

"The usual?"

"Of course Samantha." I reply and walk into the music shop. I glance around and see a man behind the counter.

"Ma'am. Can I help you with anything?"

"Yes, are you Craig Thurston?" I ask as walk up to the counter.

"I am."

"Well I'm Mary, a reporter with the Dallas Morning News."

"No way. Well I'm writer too. I write for my school's lit magazine. "

"That's wonderful. I'm actually doing an article on local hauntings and rumor has it you might know of one."

"You mean the Hell House?"

"That's the one." I reply, smiling

"I didn't think there was anything to the story."

"Well, why don't you tell me the story."

"Well, supposedly back in the '30s this farmer, Mordachai Murdoch, used to live in this house with his six daughters. It was during the Depression, his crops were failing, and he didn't have enough money to feed his own children. So I guess that's when he went off the deep end."

"What do you mean?" I question as I write down the story details.

"Well, he figured it was best if his girls died quick, rather than starve to death. So he attacked them. They screamed, begged for him to stop but he just strung 'em up, one after the other. And when he was all finished he just turned around and hung himself. Now they say that his spirit is trapped in the house forever, stringing up any other girl that goes inside. "

"Now where did you hear all this?"

"My cousin Dana told me. I don't know where she heard it from. Ya gotta realize, I -- I didn't believe this for a second."

"But now you do."

"I don't know what the hell to think, man. I--I'll tell you exactly what I told the police, ok? That girl was real. And she was dead. This was not a prank. I swear to God, I don't wanna go anywhere near that house ever again, ok?"

"Yes of course sir, thanks you so much for your help." I shut my notebook and head for the door.

A.N.

Finally, I get to update! I hope you all like it!

LIKE

COMMENT

SHARE