Chapter 21

"Addi!! Kade is here!!!" Darby yelled through our apartment. I was busy getting ready and had lost track of time. It's been two months since our trip to Hawaii.

   Everything has been going great ever since we got back. Darby and Matt have officially started a relationship. The newlyweds were enjoying decorating their new home Tyler had built them. Kade and I were closer than ever. Tyler planted our story in the tabloids and after a few weeks of being chased around by the paps, things had finally settled down. Everyone now knew who I was and all about our romance. It took some getting used to. I wasn't exactly comfortable with all of the attention I was getting. Although it was great for the company, we had more clients than ever. I had to hire two new girls to help after Tyler invested and I finally got the expansion I'd been dreaming about. I now owned one of the largest event planning companies in the state. It was wonderful and stressful at the same time. I had no choice but to divide up my workload I simply couldn't do it all myself anymore.

"Babe? What are you doing?" Kade got my attention leaning up against the doorframe of my bedroom. He still made my knees weak at the sight of him. He was wearing a light blue button-up with dress slacks. I grinned up at him. I still hadn't gotten dressed I couldn't decide what to wear. The paps had pictures of me in almost everything I owned. I really needed to go shopping but hadn't had the time.

"I was trying to find something to wear that's not already on a damn tabloid somewhere." I sighed and he laughed.

"It will be ok, baby you look amazing in anything it's just dinner." He walked toward me and pulled me up to him. He lightly kissed the top of my head as he held me against him. "Mmm, I've missed you. It's been too long since I last held you."

I smile up at him. "It's only been two days."

"That's two days of torture babe. I wish I could keep you with me everywhere I go."

"Sounds nice except you'd get tired of me pretty quickly," I smirk and he laughs.

"I never get tired of you Addison. Do we really have to go out to dinner? Can't we just stay here in your bed?"  He gives me a serious look. 

"If it was up to you we'd never leave the bedroom Kade!  No, we can't skip dinner I promised your sister we would meet them at some damn restaurant opening.  I'm sure the paparazzi will be covering it and I seriously don't anything to wear!"  I whined. 

"Babe calm down.  I've never seen you worry so much about your clothes before what's going on?"  He sat down on the bed looking up at me. 

"Nothing it's just that they are always talking about what I'm wearing like I'm not good enough for you because I don't have a warehouse full of designer clothes and I don't want to make your family look bad.  I've already worn all the clothes you got me and they have seen me in all of my work clothes.  I just want to look like I belong with you..... " He sighed wrapping his arms around my waist.  "I hate feeling like I'm not good enough." 

"Baby, you are way too good for me don't worry about what those assholes say about your clothes.  You know clothes don't matter don't let them get to you.  If it will make you feel better I'll have a whole damn closet of clothes sent over tomorrow."  He smiled up at me and I laughed. 

"I can buy my own clothes Kade but thanks for the offer." 

"Why don't you borrow something from Darby I'm sure she can help you or I can call Emma and have her send you over something for tonight?" 

"No don't worry your sister I'll ask Dar."  I leaned over and place my lips against his lightly.  He kisses me harder deepening the kiss and pulls me down on top of him.  I giggle,  looking down at him.  "We are going to be late if we don't leave in the next fifteen minutes."