Chapter 13

Once we were finished Kade put me down.  We were both breathless, our clothes were wrinkled and my make-up was ruined but I didn't care. 

"Kade?" He fixed his pants and looked up at me.

"Yeah, babe?"

"Did you really mean what you said?"  I couldn't bring myself to use the actual words in case he was just caught up in the moment. 

He reached out grabbing my waist and pulled me back to him.  "Yes, I meant it baby I love you, Addison."  He smiled as he looked into my eyes.  I felt my eyes brim with tears and I realized that I loved him too.  As much as I had tried to overthink everything none of it really mattered because I was head over heels in love with Kade Jacobs.

"I love you too Kade," I said slowly.  He leaned down pressing his lips to mine tenderly as he ran his hands up and down my back. 

He moaned into my mouth and then pulled away.  "As much as I'd like to take you again babe.  We really should get going.  But I promise the minute this damn dinner is over your going to be moaning my name."  He smacked my ass and I jumped.

"Kade!" I smacked him playfully.

"You know you like it, babe."  He grinned picking up his jacket and putting it on.

I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck.  I leaned in to whisper in his ear.  "I bet there are a lot of things I could do to you that you'd like Mr. Jacobs,"  I spoke quietly running my fingers thru the back of his hair as I spoke.  I felt his bulge press into me and I knew my words had affected him.  He cleared his throat. 

"Addison unless you'd like to stay in your bed for the rest of the night I suggest you stop that."  He grinned down at me. 

"I'd actually like that very much Mr. Jacobs." I teased as I kissed his neck.

"Damnit Addi." He growled as he squeezed my ass lifting me back up.  I wrapped my legs around him laughing. 

"I was only teasing baby I'm sorry.  Now put me down and let's go."  I giggled at him as he continued to hold me up by my ass. 

"I don't think so, Ms. Hayes.  This won't take long."  He smirked as he laid me back on the couch and had his way with me. 

When we finally arrived at the estate we were an hour late.  "Kade we need an excuse for being late," I told him as he escorted me up the steps of the house.

"How about my girlfriend couldn't keep her hands to herself?"  He grinned at me.

"Kade! Seriously!" I giggled at him.

"Don't worry babe just follow my lead." He winked at me as we entered the house. 

I did these things for work all the time but being on the other side of it and knowing Kade interned to tell everyone here about us tonight made me nervous.  Everyone was still standing around having cocktails.  Thank goodness they hadn't sat down to dinner yet.  Emma saw us and quickly walked toward us.

"Where the hell have you two been?" She whispers yelled at us.  Kade smiled at his little sister.

"We got a little caught up in the moment sorry Em." He shrugged and Emma glared at him.

"You mean you were too busy fucking to show up on time?! Damnit, Kade!  We have been waiting for you!" She looked like she wanted to hit him.

"It's called making love sis.  You can't fault me for wanting to make love to my beautiful girlfriend whom I'm in love with."  He smiled at me and my face burned red.