Chapter 27

I spent the next day packing up all of my things with some help from Kade.  He hired a truck and had movers come pick everything up for me while we went out to dinner.   When we arrived at the penthouse the movers had just put the last box inside. 

"It's official now babe you are moved in."  Kade smiled as he handed me a key. 

"Now I have to unpack all of this."  I pouted. 

"There's no rush.  Come on I have a surprise for you."  He took my hand and escorted me down the hall to what was now our bedroom.  He flipped the light on inside his massive walk-in closet and motioned for me to go in.  I took a step inside the closet door and gasped.  The closet has been redone.  Glass shelves and racks a pond more racks filled the walls.  Beautiful designer clothes stared back at me.  A whole closet full of them.  Kade's suits and shirts hung neatly in one far corner, the rest were women's clothing.   A glass chandler hung from the ceiling and a huge white ottoman sat in the middle of the closet.  It was every woman's dream come true.  Along the bottom of the wall, there were at least fifty pairs of designer heels all different styles and colors.  I was in complete shock.   "Babe?" 

"Addison."  Kade finally got my attention when he stepped in front of me.  I grinned up at him like a kid on Christmas before I grabbed his face and kissed him roughly.  He smirked as he pulled away to caught his breath.  "I'm glad you like it." 

"Like? This is too much Kade.  I don't even have words to describe how amazing this is.  How did you do all of this?"  I scanned through the clothes pulling out random items.  There were gorgeous tops all arranged by color, from all sorts of designers.  Cocktail dresses and ball gowns.  Designer jeans were neatly folded and placed on a shelf.  There were even drawers with fancy bras, underwear, lingerie, and pajamas.  You name it and it could be found in this closet.  As I scanned the room a rack of purses caught my eye.  I squealed in excitement as I touched each one.  Kade knows how much I love purses.  Displayed in all their glory were ten different purses all by different designers, Gucci, Fendi, Louis Vuitton, Burberry, and even another Chanel.  Kade simply laughed at my excitement. 

"I called the Vegas store. Do you remember Kelly?  She picked it all out and sent it here.  Then I had my designer come in and redo the closet."  Kade placed his arms around my waist from behind kissing my shoulder.  "You have complained about your clothes for the last time. I just wanted to make you happy.  Are you happy Addison?" 

"You have no idea how in love with this closet I am do you?"  I smirked at him. 

"In love huh?" He chuckled. 

"Yes so in love I might just sleep in here."  I giggled like a little girl.  I felt so giddy I wanted to start trying on clothes and have my very own fashion show. 

"Oh no you won't, you'll be in our bed where you belong."  I laughed at him as I pulled my shirt over my head.  "What are you doing?"

"I'm dying to try something on." I undid my jeans and let them slide to the floor before I stepped out.  Kade sat down on the ottoman watching me intently, his eyes hooded. 

"Go for it babe I'll enjoy the show."  He winked at me.  Suddenly I realized in my excitement I hadn't even said thank you to him.  I walked over to him slowly and he raised an eyebrow.  I stopped in front of him placing myself over his lap, straddling him.  "Mmm thought you wanted to try on clothes."

"I wanted to give you a proper thank you first.  This closet is the most incredible gift that you have given me other than you.  You are the best gift of all.  Thank you so much for doing this for me.  I love you."  I held his gaze as I spoke.