Chapter 8

The next morning I woke up to see Kade's face inches from mine and his arm draped around my waist holding me tightly. I can't believe I fell asleep in here. He probably didn't want to be rude and wake me up, so he let me sleep here. He looks so peaceful sleeping. He had removed his shirt and I couldn't help but notice how tan and built he was. He had a five o'clock shadow on his face that made him look even better if that was even possible. I stared at him taking in all of his features. I could get used to waking up to this every morning. He opened his eyes and smiled at me.

"Enjoying the view again babe?" He asks me yawning.

"Actually I am," I say softly snuggling closer to him. He grins at me. "Sorry I fell asleep in here."

"Don't be sorry babe. I like having you here with me." He states leaning up kissing my forehead.

I wrap my arms around his waist curling into his side wanting to be closer to him. "I like it too," I tell him slowly. I can't believe I just admitted it to him. I turn my head so I can see his face to gauge his reaction.

He smiles at me. "I'm glad you feel that way because now that I've got you in my bed I may never let you go." He breaths running his fingers down my side, sending chills down my spine.

"You'll have to let me go sometime you have a meeting remember?" I tell him grinning.

"Damn. I forgot about that. I could always cancel it, babe." He smirks.

"That's the whole reason you came here, Kade! You can't cancel." I tell him laughing.

"I can do whatever I want babe and right now I want to stay in this bed with you." He states making circles on my back.   I grin at him. 

"Sounds like a good idea to me,"  I say as I lean over him pressing my lips to his.  I've never been this brave with guys but for some reason, Kade gave me the confidence I'd never had before.  Maybe his cockiness was rubbing off on me but I didn't mind.  I liked it.  Kade pulled me up on top of him so I was straddling him as our kisses turned into a full-blown make-out session.  When I finally pulled away I was gasping for air.  I sat back placing my hands on his chest staring down at his rock-hard abs.  He smirks at me watching me.  "What?" I ask him.

"Nothing babe just glad you like what you see." He laughs.

"I can't help it that your so sexy Kade," I tell him.  Did that just come out of my mouth?  Oh my god!  Darby was right Kade is changing me.  My face is burning with embarrassment.  Kade sits upholding my face in his hands. 

"Don't be ashamed babe.  I want you to tell me what you think, how you feel, what you want, and how you want it, baby.  I want you to be comfortable and honest with me.  I want every part of you Addison." He says softly holding my face so he can look into my eyes.

I didn't know what to say.  I was floored that he had said this to me.  I was almost positive that I fell in love with him as he spoke those words to me.  I wanted him and I didn't want to hold back anymore.  If he hurt me later on I'd have to deal with it then.  Right now all I wanted was to be his.  I loved him and I wanted him to love me. I smiled as I leaned forward pressing my forehead against his.

"I want you, Kade. I want to know everything about you, I want you to be mine and I want to be yours." I stated softly. His face lit up at my words.

"Are you serious Addi?" He asks me grinning from ear to ear. I nodded and before I could speak his lips were on mine, kissing me senseless. I pulled away breathless after what seemed like hours.

"Slow down baby. I'm not going anywhere." I tell him smiling.

"I can't help myself Addison you make me crazy with want." He breaths as he kisses my neck and I moan. "You better stop that moaning babe or I'm going to throw you down and have my way with you." He states giving me a serious look. Honestly, I didn't care I wanted him to. I wanted him so badly that I didn't want to wait any longer. I grin at him and moaned again. He gave me a serious look.