Epilogue : Honeymoon

Caspar's Pov:

Dear Caspar:

It's our honeymoon. Hooray! (Also, congrats on winning your first Grammy. Check your phone it's crazy. Sorry we couldn't make it there because we got married on the same day.)

I smiled, yawning slightly. It was early, and he wasn't beside me.

Now before you come out the balcony to enjoy our first morning together as a married soar couple (well I am anyway, you hurt me pretty bad last night, if you know what I mean).

I chuckled, and rubbed my face to continue reading the letter I found on his pillow.

I want you to know this: I love you. And I know that I wont be able to tell you the next words in person because I can't deal with feelings and expressions well so here it goes:

Caspar, you might not realize this. But, it wasn't me, it was always you. You were the one I bumped into when I was at my lowest state. You were the one who loved me and encouraged me when all I wanted to do was drink and be miserable about my problems. You were the one that sang to me though you knew that I could never hear again. That's all you.

The Sound that Saved Me.

From: Suggy

I sighed in happiness and stretched my arms out. I was grinning like mad at his letter as I put it aside, before I got off the bed and snatched my boxers to put it back on. I rubbed my hair as I went to the bathroom and washed my face, plus brushed my teeth. I went to fetch my sweats and t-shirt before heading to the slightly opened balcony. There, I watched as joe stared at the ocean far ahead. He looked mesmerized, but had that beautiful small smile on his face as his eyes reflected the bluness of the waters.

I approached him, and sneaked my hands around his waste while he jumped a little before relaxing back on my chest. " Morning," I mumbled as I planted my chin on his soft hair.

"Morning," he replied back. He doesn't have those hearing aids anymore. " Did you read it?"

"I did," I squeezed his waste with a giggle, " sorry about your bum."

Joe elbowed me, making me laugh harder as his cheeks turned bright red, " and?"

"And nothing."

"Caspaaaar," he groaned, shifting in my arms so he's looking up at me. I brought him closer.

He placed his tiny palms on my chest, the wedding ring glinting under the sun. I leaned in and kissed his forehead, " you're gorgeous. Has anyone told you that before?"

"Casparrrr" he whined, as I bit my lip seductively.

"I won a Grammy, right. Our climb is over, I succeeded." I teased with a smirk.

He pushed my chest away and huffed with annoyance, running his hand through his honey brown hair" fine."

I threw my head back into laughter at his pouty face. He just looks extra attractive and cute whenever he's angry with me. I approached him and grabbed a hold of his hands. He still looked annoyed, but before he protested I leaned in and connected our lips together into a short sweet kiss. The older boy slumped his shoulders in defeat as he kissed back, and when I finally broke it I husked near his delicious lips,

" I love you more. And I can't wait for our future together."

He grinned adorably as his cheeks flushed red, and my life was finally complete.

Yes. I could not wait. We are promised to each other for eternity now.

Him and I, we were lead to this precious moment after countless singing lessons, hundreds of tears, and trouble after trouble. But with a bunch of heart-warming melodies, two bodies, and one sound that changed everything.

Our everything. And I couldn't be more thankful.

........................................................................................................

Author's Note:

And Boom that's a wrap! Oh god, I feel like crying. This story was like my baby!

Thank you everyone so much for making this book what it is. I hope you enjoyed it. I'm really speechless to how so many of you actually take the time and read my stuff. I feel like thanking you is never enough. To all f those who commented, liked, read, and just had been super patient and wonderful through out this journey: I APPRCIATE YOU AND I WOULD LIKE TO HUG YOU VERY MUCH! * VIRTUAL GROUP HUG *

P.S: Ghost readers you're welcome to the hug too!

And yeah, that's pretty much it. No more of "The Sound That Saved Me" T.T Goodbye, have a nice day/night and I will see you in the next book, perhaps?

Hahahah.* Waves *