Chapter 6: Rule Number 6

Joe's POV:

Day 1 to the rules:

My eyes widened at the words that just escaped my mouth. What was I thinking, inviting a total stranger to stay with me and invade my privacy here? But, on second thoughts, I had to do it. My sister was being completely serious about taking him in and I didn't know why. She's completely taken by him, and Alfie won't be pleased.

Besides, who knows what this South African Giraffe would do if he lived with Zoe? What if she ends up in the tabloids! Better hurt the loser Sugg than the successful one.

I then looked him straight in the eye, as he coughed repeatedly. He probably choked on the water he was drinking.

What an idiot...

I darted my eyes around, and shrugged "or not. Whatever."

I heard Zoe chuckle, "are you serious? You're taking Caspar in?"

"There really is no need for that. Thank you both, though. I don't want to intrude." The younger boy said, running his hand through his dirty blonde hair.

Does he fancy my sister?

Ugh, gross.

Just watching them talk to each other and be all friendly makes me super annoyed.

And again, I don't know why.

"It's alright." I blurted, " Just stay here. I'm your teacher after all."

The boy blushed a little, which made me feel a bit uncomfortable. He then looked at me, flashing his regular smile, "thank you."

Caspar sure does smile a lot.

I looked at the blonde for a moment, then blurted "y-yeah. Whatever."

Zoe was still stunned; I could see it in her facial expressions. My sister always over reacts whenever I do something out of my normal gestures. Luckily, she didn't comment this time, as she simply smiled at us both. Zoe then walked to the sofa and snatched her purse,

"Well, I'm off then. My phone has been buzzing none stop. Probably my agent waiting for me to do those blimmin interviews."

"Okay, bye then." I said as I walked to my room uninterestedly, shutting the door behind me. I however, didn't flop on my bed as usual. Instead, I stood behind the door, and listened.

How unusual of me, I know. But I couldn't stop myself.

"That is so cool. Where can we watch?" I heard Caspar say excitedly.

Ugh.

"You can catch it on..." her voice trailed off as she probably took the remote and flipped the channels on the TV. I could here it all, as the TV made weird noises until she reached the one, " here. Just leave it open until I'm on."

"Okay," said Caspar enthusiastically.

Yup, he seems to really fancy my sister.

"Okay, I got to go now," she chirped, her voice trilling off again as she walked away.

" Ummm, I'm a bit nervous. Is Professor Sugg sure that he wants me here?" Caspar added, as I brought my ear closer to the door. I could feel the worry creep up his voice.

I'm not going to murder you in your sleep, you know.

And what the hell is with professor Sugg all of a sudden? Are you trying to sound cool?!

"No, it will be fine. I'm happy that you're staying here with him Caspar. He sure needs some company. Just be careful, and report everything that happens to me." She giggled.