Chapter 5: First Lesson

Joe's PoV:

I woke up the next day with a throbbing head, and a very noisy doorbell. I looked around, adjusting my vision as I watched the sunlight slither in-between the curtains, announcing the blimmin morning time. I knew who it was; my phone wouldn't shut up with her calls and texts either.

Zoe Sugg.

Ugh, fuck off already.

Click.

That was the sound of the front door. It is now opened, and I have been invaded. I can hear her footsteps approaching my bedroom swiftly like a professional thief.

Why did I ever think that it was a good idea to give her the combination?

"Joe?" she whispered, opening the door slightly as she popped her head in.

I covered my face, in a failed attempt to block her existence. She entered the room skipping, opening the door wider as she headed towards the curtains.

"Don't you dare open the blinds, Zoe." I crooked, my voice barely audible.

"Oh, you're awake?" she snickered, as she opened the blinds at once, exposing me to the harsh effect of the sudden lighting. I hissed, covering my face once more as she chuckled lightly.

"Leave," I muffled, "for the love of god just leave me alone."

"Nope, I just got here. How rude!" she chirped, "get up, now!" she started tugging on the sheets, pulling them hard as I resisted. But eventually, she won.

Zoe Sugg always wins.

I shivered at the coldness I was exposed to, and gave her a death stare. "That's a serious violation, sis." I said through gritted teeth.

"No, it's an intervention. Get up, and go freshen up while I cook you breakfast. The whole apartment reeks of alcohol Joe, and so do you." She shook her head in disapproval.

I got up lazily, and wobbled as I planted my feet on the wooden floor. I rubbed my eyes then to get a better look at my surroundings. Zoe approached me and held my head in place, looking me in the eye. There was something different about her.

"Are you okay?" She uttered.

I blinked at her, "uh, yeah."

"We'll talk later," she let go of me. Zoe pointed with her chin at the door then, "Go on. Chop chop!"

I groaned, making my shoulders slump as I stomped away "stop treating me like a kid. I'm a 23 year old grown adult."

"Then act like one." She shouted behind me as I entered the bathroom.

Ugh, big sisters are such a pain in the ass.

Even when she is a massive superstar, she wont lay off my back.

I took a quick warm shower; in which I kept my eyes closed as the water droplets made the most soothing sounds ever. I didn't want to leave the shower, but I had to.

I quickly wrapped a towel around my waist and exited the bathroom. I was exposed to the most wonderful mouthwatering smell ever. Zoe was making pancakes, my weakness.

I quickly walked towards my dresser and changed into some yellow shorts and paired them with a green t-shirt that had a music note on it. I ruffled my hair, placed my glasses on, and exited my room.

I can see without my glasses, my sight isn't that bad. But still, I felt like wearing them for some reason.

Zoe had already placed the food on the table, planting two steamy hot chocolates on the side of each plate. I sat down, and looked at her,